8 Ball

Okay can I just take a second to think about what I'm doing right now?

I have no ideas what the hell I'm getting myself into.

I'm on a dirt bike holding on to the schools bad boy. Man he has a strong body, I can feel his abs through his flannels.

"Okay princess, get off. Let's get some food." He says taking off his helmet. "you can also stop feeling me up."

My face turns red and quickly let go.

I didn't realize how long I was holding on to him after we arrived.

"I-I wasn't, I just got stuck." Stuck? Really, that's the best I can think of? Wait I wasn't felling him up though.

He smiles at me and points his head towards the dinner. I get off the bike and follow him.

I've never really been here, I mean I have heard of this place just never been here.

We walk in and take a corner table.

"So, princess," He says putting while brushing his hair back with his hand. "what was that whole scene back there."

"Uh, it's a long story."

"Boyfriend didn't buy you the ring you wanted so you dumped his ass, princess."

"I'm not that kinda girl! and stop calling me princess, I hate that girly stuff."

He smirks and bites his lower lip.

"You know cutie, I'm surprised you came here with me. I'm a stranger and I don't even think you remember who I am, don't you Iris?"

What! Did I know him before. Aaron? I repeat the word over and over in my head but I don't remember even nearing him.

"I'm sorry, but don't."

"Little Ary." He leans back in his chair.

Oh my god! Ary I remember now.

We went to elementary school together. Wow, what happen to him.

Aaron use to be one of my friend back then, he was actually my crush for a long time till he disappeared from the school. He use to protect me from Holly back then, just like Bryce did now. Well Bryce... Ugh no get out of my head.

"Ha, so I see the look on your face. So remember now."

"Oh my god. Ary!" I look back up at him.

"Don't call me Ary, princess."

"Well Ary, don't call me princess." I laugh a little.

"Same old obnoxious Iris I see." He smiles at me.

"Ary, what happen? You so different and I didn't even know you came back and when to the same school. I've never seen you."

At that moment the waitress comes to us and ask what we'd like. I just ask for a piece of pie, and Aaron just get coffee.

Really, coffee? Nice way to make me feel fat ordering pie.

"So, Ary?" I say looking at him take out a cigarette. "What happen to you."

"Well, growing up with my crack addict mom and drunken abusive dad things get intense. You know child servers, but I'm 18 now so I moved out and live in a dump with a group of friends. So Iris, that basically my life story in a short sentence, nice ain't it." He lights the cigarette.

"Oh my. Ary I didn't know, that's terrible I..."

"Look princess don't make a big deal about it, life have it's faults that change us. We either rise from them or get buried by them."