XIII.

Billy's pov~

Billy's pov~

The next morning

As my hands pull down my white t-shirt and start to reach for my brown jacket from the hangar, the one that's hungover wakes up by groaning from my bed.

"Shit," she winces from behind me, most likely from her headache.

"I'd tell you goodmorning but well, you're obviously not having a good morning," I smirk before turning towards Diana, who's sitting at the side of my bed taking the pills that were set on the bedside table before chugging down the water bottle too.

"Fuck!" She curses as she starts to slowly get up, "Fucking shit Billy, you should've taken the bottle away from me last night!"

"Oh, so this is suddenly all my fault?" I question, turning it back on her.

"I'm sorry, I'm just angry at myself right now. Nothing happened last night, right?"

"As if I were THAT ruthless, what kind of person do you take me for?"

"Oh don't make this about yourself!" She sneers, though I can tell she doesn't mean it. She's as self-centered as I am.

"Dustin has to take his bike this morning, I feel like shit, and I probably look like shit too," she whines, moving behind me to stare at herself in the mirror. "I look like I just went to a Bon Jovi concert!"

I don't see anything unattractive. She can still rock curled messy hair and dark raccoon eyes without a doubt.

"Well what do you want me to do?" I huff, "You still look hot anyway!"

I might have said too much. Shit shit shit.

She eyes me through the mirror, before there's a smirk forming on her lips. "I'd say something but my head is pounding too much. I'd love to stay around but I really have to check in with Dustin."

She turns towards me, her smirk gone. Fumbling through her words, "I–err...thank you," she mumbles before latching her arms around my torso.

And let me tell you. If I wanted to be falling for her, I would.

But I'm just playing the part when I say this. "C'mon, you really think I'm not gonna drive you home?"

Pulling up to the curb by Diana's house she directed me to, something has already gone wrong. "Thanks Billy for–shit!" She curses before rapidly getting out the car and slamming the door. She takes me by surprise with that but my eyes shift to where she's walking towards.

It's her little brother about to be on his way to school, on his bike. "C'mon Dustin, let me take you to school!"

And I know I should've left by now but curiosity takes over my actions.