Claudine-ch14

Walking alone through the night, as the darkness consumes her emotions and all the feelings she had felt the moment she left Jungwoo's apartment. An ominous presence blows in the wind, making time come to a stand-still. Claudi stands frozen in place, as the a dark mist begins to swirl all around her. "So you're my little descendant then"-Claudine. Claudi gasps as she feels two claws pointing at her neck and slowly drawing blood from her skin. "My my, you even have my beauty"-Claudine. "W-who are you?"-Claudi. "I just told you who I am. I'm the one they call Claudine. Lovely to meet you my dear"-Claudine. "So you're Jungwoo's first love"-Claudi. She spits it out so vehemently, making Claudine chuckle and embracing Claudi instead. "My my did you have a little scuffle?"-Claudine. "What business is it of yours? I hate him, I wish we never met and he wouldn't be so cold to me all the time.."-Claudi. "Hmm.. He still hasn't gotten over that it seems"-Claudine. "Over what?"-Claudi. "Now that wouldn't be any fun if I were to tell you"-Claudine. "Well.. I think you can trust me to not tell.. Lucas that you're Claudine either"-Claudi. "Ahahah, that emotionless boy Lucas. Yes, I see your friend and him have finally become a couple; my congratulations to them"-Claudine. "Have you been watching us?"-Claudi. "I've been watching, the moment you girls arrived in HK and the fact you all met just proves my point"-Claudine. "What point?"-Claudi. "Oh.. Just that you're next in line to either choose between love or going for your dreams"-Claudine. "Love? What is love huh? I don't even know what that is"-Claudi. "Of course you wouldn't, but it seems as if there is something growing dangerously between you and Jungwoo. No hard feelings or anything, but it would be better if you silently disappeared"-Claudine. "What do you mean I disappear? You're the one who started this! You betrayed Jungwoo and then seduced Van Hellsing and now you're Lucas' foster mum!"-Claudi. "Oh? It appears as if you don't know half of the story"-Claudine. "That's all I know so far, but please do enlighten me so it's you who disappears. The only one who has caused pain, is Jungwoo. "Then... what is your dream job?"-Claudine. "M-my dream job is... to become a psychologist... You know to assess, diagnose and treat psychological problems and behavioural dysfunctions resulting from, physical or mental health"-Claudi. "Wow.. Sounds quite attainable and i'm sure you can do it, but that means leaving your friend and Jungwoo behind.. Can you do that?"-Claudine. "I couldn't leave Yasii alone in HK, I'd be worried since she's only here for a holiday.. but she recently got with Lucas and he's not allowed to leave...so pretty sure that would be cruel of me to separate them"-Claudi. "Well.. Would you leave Jungwoo, if I said he may have feelings for you?"-Claudine.

She stands frigid in the same place, when she first encountered Claudine and a small chuckle reverberates through the air. "Could you leave even though you may regret not making up?"-Claudine. Her voice strums like a melodious tune, as the euphoric tone in her voice begins to accelerate and her words becoming slurred, as if she were just an illusion playing tricks on Claudi's inner thoughts. "I guess, you're going to have to try harder than that if you're trying to rid of me"-Claudi. After she feels the gentle wind return, she begins walking away from the spot where Claudine tried to manipulate her thoughts. "Tut.. Smart girl. I won't be so lenient with her next time. I won't let her have Jungwoo, I will bring that poor boy and his entire family to the ground"-Claudine.

Succumbing to sleep, Claudi lets her eyes fall asleep as she can hear giggling and talking coming from one of the rooms. Like a zombie she stumbles out of the room and sees Lucas and Yasmin talking and laughing with each other. They both look up and see Claudi striding her way over towards them. "Um.. sorry we'll keep it down"-Lucas. "It's fine.. You two just enjoy yourselves, i'm going back to bed"-Claudi. "Wait.. Claudi.. Jungwoo.. I'm sorry he may have hurt you. He's probs deeply regretting it, but just know I don't think any of what he said s true, but deep down he has trouble finding his emotions..He really does care for you"-Lucas. "I'll keep that in mind thanks.."-Claudi. She sighs and crashes back down on her bed and watches as she sees a shadow standing beside her bed. It's Jungwoo and he's holding his heart whilst having a look of anguish on his face. "C-Claudi.. W-what is happening here? Are you really planning on leaving and killing me in the process?"-Jungwoo. His lips edge closer to hers and this time she accepts them, but she feels something else instead. There's a blade plunging into her heart and begins bleeding profusely, as he sombrely says "If I die.. then you have to die with me... So we'll still be linked"-Jungwoo. She screams and realises it was a nightmare and Yasmin and Lucas come bolting in the room, as they see Claudi looking distressed. "W-What was that?"-Claudi. "Claudi!"-Both. "H-he tried to kill me..."-Claudi. "Claudi look at me"-Lucas. She hesitantly looks up and sees the change in his eyes and she falls asleep in his arms. He sets her down on the bed, as Yasmin badgers Lucas for an answer. "I'm sorry she needed to sleep.. after that I think she would have had a breakdown... I'll explain everything okay?"-Lucas. She sits down patiently beside him, waiting for him to explain everything. "So.. Claudine's still alive... She has the power to manipulate thoughts and create nightmares.. No one else can do that, only she could. I mean me and Jungwoo, we can read thoughts and manipulate them to a certain extent, but she could do it for years and still be successful. I don't know how she acquired the power, but she's able to create illusions and mess with the mind to make people see things that aren't real. If Claudine's alive. this can only mean she's here to make Jungwoo suffer again and she's using Claudi as a pawn.. because I think she's aware that Jungwoo is developing feelings for her and is making Claudi leave, so it would cause Jungwoo to suffer. The only problem is... I think she's already planning her next move and this would include us. She wants to get rid of anyone associated with Jungwoo.. The revenge is a little hard to explain and will have to be explained for another time.. but for now.. Jungwoo and Claudi need to make up ASAP or it will be easier for Claudine to make Claudi leave indefinitely.