You're mine-ch13

A small chuckle rings out, as the boys look at the confusion and fear on the girl's faces.  The guy who Claudi was dancing with, retreats into the shadows and laughs as Jungwoo approaches her.  She looks at Yasmin and sees Lucas, holding her by the waist and sees her frozen on the spot.  "Claudi! Did you trick me?!"-Yasmin.  "NO! I was told, this new club was opening up and... GRRR.. This fucking soul connecting thing.. Jungwoo!"-Claudi.  "That's my name, don't hesitate to say it a little more sexier "-Jungwoo. "Why would you do this for?! Why can't you let Yasii live?"-Claudi.  "Lucas can't get her off his mind.  I did this for their sake, but anyways.. you look pretty hot. Why don't we go somewhere and leave those two to sort out their shit?"-Jungwoo.  "Hey!"-Claudi. He grabs her legs and lifts her up bridal style, as he smirks and disappears with her in his arms. 

Yasmin looks at the bartender in disbelief and struggles with getting out of Lucas's hold.  "Get off me!"-Yasmin.  "No"-Lucas.  "I swear.. I will slap you"-Yasmin.  "You can try"-Lucas.  "UGH.. Let me go Lucas! We never should have met"-Yasmin.  "I doubt that.  I can read your thoughts"-Lucas.  "Stop! Don't read my thoughts"-Yasmin. "Why are you denying what you feel?!"-Lucas.  He pushes her down on the counter and pins her arms behind her head.  He stares down at her and sees the frightened-startled look in her eyes.  He then brushes his lips over hers.  The kiss is passionate but gentle and Yasmin can feel herself kissing him back, as he gently let's go of her arms.  He sits her up on the counter, without breaking the kiss.  Despite his lips being cold, the heat emanating from the kiss is enough to make everyone feel the passion flowing through them.  His lips travel to her jaw, then back to her lips but this time he doesn't feel the urge to bite her.  The kiss lasts for a good 10mins and then she backs away, breathless and blushing as she adverts her gaze from him.  "Mmm.. You're a good kisser"-Lucas.  "That's the first thing you say?!"-Yasmin.  "Chill babe, it's a compliment"-Lucas.  "I know.. but you can't just come onto me, like i'm an easy target"-Yasmin.  "Well you couldn't resist me, no matter how hard you try"-Lucas.  "And cocky Lucas is back"-Yasmin.  "You love it tho..That beside, let's kiss again but I wanna make you breathless entirely"-Lucas.  "You're gonna get slapped"-Yasmin.  "I love seeing you try"-Lucas.  His hands clasp over hers and their lips slowly melt into a even more subtle kiss.  He lets his hands roam over her waist, as he smirks at the dress she's wearing.  "Hmm... sexy choice.  Do you want me that badly?"-Lucas.  He tips her chin up and plants another kiss on her lips, as he pulls her closer to his chest and his lips trail to her neck.  Leaving sweet kisses on her neck, makes her feel breathless as she feels her body go light.  "I guess we have things to talk about, instead of just kissing you all night long"-Lucas.  "Well..Yeah"-Yasmin.  "I think it's clear how you and I feel for each other.  You're making me feel human again"-Lucas.  "You were being serious when you asked me to be your girlfriend?"-Yasmin.  "Yeah.. I was being serious.  Never been more sure of anything, be my girlfriend.  I mean we did kiss just like we're already lovers so ;) just let your lips do the talking haha"-Lucas.  "Ugh.. There's no escaping you is there?"-Yasmin.  "No there isn't and I don't Intend to let you leave"-Lucas.  He attacks her lips again and she smiles against their kiss.  "Yeah.. Well yes"-Yasmin.  He hugs her slightly tighter and kisses her again, but with repeatedly small ones.

*With Jungwoo and Claudi*

Jungwoo smirks as Claudi tries to escape his embraces, but ends up landing on his bed.  He lands on top of her with a thud.  She remains immobilised, as he shoots her a sweet smile and he smirks afterwards.  "I guess it's our turn now"-Jungwoo.  "What do you mean? Get off!"-Claudi.  "Those two became an item"-Jungwoo.  "R-really? That's good! He better make her happy"-Claudi.  "Oh trust me, I believe he will...However"-Jungwoo.  "What's with the dark expression?"-Claudi.  "Hmm.. I think it's time I introduce you to my parents and wife, as my girlfriend hahah"-Jungwoo.  "Girlfriend who? Move! Just cause those two are a pair, doesn't mean we will be"-Claudi. "You're so cute, don't you realise the position we're in?"-Jungwoo.  He slips a hand under her skirt and she gasps, as his other hand trails to her blouse and he begins unbuttoning each button, as he sees her body becoming frigid to his touch.  "STOP!"-Claudi.  She slaps him hard across the face and he laughs maniacally, causing Claudi to distance herself from him.  She begins crying and he starts to soften for a minute, before smirking.  "Oh, this is what you do to me girl.  If you don't like it, then don't dress up so provocatively.  Then again, I can only see you like that"-Jungwoo.  "Am I just a toy to you?! Quit playing with me, like i'm a fucking puppet!"-Claudi.  "Haha a puppet, I didn't even think of that.  I thought you were just a little bitch, tbf I didn't expect Claudine's descendant to be so feisty and obedient haha"-Jungwoo.  "Now you've gone over the line"-Claudi.  She tries to get up but he places her back down.  She feels anger and humiliation boiling up inside of her.  She sees a piece of glass on the ground and stabs him in the chest with it.  He starts bleeding and reluctantly lets go of her.  She uses this opportunity to run away and not look back.  He grits his teeth, as he uses his powers to heal the stab wound.  "Wow.. Now I want her even more"-Jungwoo. 

Jungwoo you bloody masochist 🤦🏻‍♀️😂👀

And Claudi you actually stabbed him, you is brave 👀👏🏼

Lucas.. Please calm your damn hormones/lips😫

RIP to me, listening to Luhan with those fucking ooooh's in 8D.

Bless his poor innocent soul.  JISOOS save him from Taeyong *prays*

What happens when Claudine pays a visit to the human world?

Will Jungwoo and Claudi make up?