The end-ch49

Lucas makes his way to her lips, not giving her a second longer to protest. Her arms wrap around his neck, as she deepens the kiss with him and he smirks, as he starts trailing hungry kisses along her jaw. Their eyes meet briefly before returning to lips exploding with emotion and ardent feelings. His tongue slides down her throat and she has to bite back a moan, but he doesn't let her and increases his pace with her and lifts her up in his arms. His arms are wrapped securely around her waist, with her legs wrapped around his frame. She can feel his muscular chest press against her not so skinny chest, but he finds her fat to be cute. "You're perfect in every way"-Lucas. He captures her lips again and slowly and stealthily makes his way to their bedroom. He gently lowers her down on the bed, not letting their lips come apart for even a second. His hand wrapped that were around her waist, find their way to her swim suit and begins untying the string. He strokes her thigh and every other place, cause he knows she's very ticklish. "Aaaah you're ruining the mood 😂"-Yasmin. "We can fix that 😏"- Lucas. His lips find hers again and he's done stripping himself and her completely. Their bodies press together, as their hands clasp over each other and what can be heard for the next hour or so, is loud moans and a bed rocking back and forth in a rhythmic pace. Her moans are euphoric to his ears, as he continues to melt down all her defences and presses his lips to all parts of her body, as he notices tears running down her face. "The first half of it will hurt... but trust me babe it'll get better"-Lucas. He wipes her tears away with his thumb and soon it becomes less unbearable for her and cries are replaced with, sweet blissful sounds that only make Lucas continue his pace. "I...I... wow that was amazing"-Yasmin. "Sure was😍 you were amazing"-Lucas. She looks away blushing slightly and he laughs and covers her body with the sheets. "Night gorgeous"-Lucas. He presses a kiss to her temple and hears the door opening, as Claudi and Jungwoo are talking in hushed tones. "Omg you know why they came back here right?"-Claudi. "Well Lucas pretty much lost his mind when he saw her in the suit"-Jungwoo. "Sup guys, keep it down. She's sleeping, her body gonna be so sore when she wakes up tomorrow haha"-Lucas. "Omg you guys did it?!"-Claudi. "Babe did we just not agree that's why they left early?"-Jungwoo. "I wanted confirmation😂"-Claudi.  "Now the real fun begins tomorrow!"-Lucas.  They all call it a night, when they're awoken by the blinding sun and the sound of the sea.  "So what are we doing today?!"-Yasmin. "First let's eat, I'm hungry!"-Claudi. 

They keep it light and simple as they decide to explore the woods.  The woods are overgrown but not dangerous, as the paths are safe to walk on and the view from the other side of the forest is spectacular.  Claudi and Yasmin run ahead as they're greeted by a gorgeous sight of blooming flowers, which are giving off sweet scents and making them take out their phones to capture the beauty.  "Ah the weather is so nice... this is so perfect"-Yasmin. "It really is... the mountain ranges are really a sight to behold.  Petals begin to surround them like a blizzard, as Jungwoo smirks and pulls gently by the hand.  She sees what is happening and almost squeals in happiness.  Once the petals have finished surrounding her, she looks down at Lucas kneeling down in front of her.  "Omg... omg.... omg..."-Yasmin.  "I'll keep it short and brief, cause trust me I could go on for years"-Lucas.  "OMG... he's gonna ask her!!!"-Claudi.  "Yasmin, you're the love of my life. I didn't know what was love or how it could make you feel so unbelievably happy.  I just want you to know if you say yes, there'll be tons more flirting and sex involved between us😏😂"-Lucas.  "🤦🏻‍♀️😂 you cheek of course I'll say yes!"-Yasmin.  He presents the ring and it's a shiny aquamarine gem that glistens in the sunlight.  "Omg.. my birthstone.. you got my birthstone?"-Yasmin.  "A birthstone to represent a beautiful girl"-Lucas.  He places the ring on her and lips her off the ground as he presses a fervent kiss to her.  "I love you and I can't wait to spend all my life with you"-Lucas.  "Does that mean you would make me a vampire?"-Yasmin.  "We can talk about that if it becomes an issue, but for now lemme just say thank you for making me the happiest guy on earth and all of the underworld too"-Lucas.  "WOOOO congrats you two!"-Claudi.  "Yes what a Lucas like proposal😂-Jungwoo. 

The end 😂