Reawakening-Ch12

Yasmin immediately hangs up the phone and sits on her bed, not sure whether to feel happy or reject him. She does like him, but it feels like it's too sudden. Did he really mean it when he asked her or did he just do it, cause he felt like he was being made too? Lucas realises that he may have just jumped the gun slightly and sighs, as he doesn't call her back. He heads to bed and tries to sleep, but it doesn't work because his mind is endlessly wandering to the lingering thoughts of her. "She has me screwed up so bad. I can't even come to terms, about it being real. What is this i'm feeling? Do I like her or do I just watch too many movies?"-Lucas.

Sunlight breaks through the window panel and Yasmin sits up in bed, restlessly recovering from her phonecall with Lucas yesterday. Claudi comes in her room, accompanied by the maids as they have an array of gifts and then a certain dress, catches Yasmin's eye as Claudi begins to smirk. "We're going clubbing, later on ofc but this is the sexy dress you'll be wearing. Find another guy and make Lucas jealous ;)"-Claudi. "H-hey! I don't go clubbing tho.."-Yasmin. "Just for tonight and let me know how you like it"-Claudi. "Just this once...But do I have to wear that? It's kinda short"-Yasmin. "Girl! Please just live for once"-Claudi. "Ugh..You're being so vexatious and it's like 10am?"-Yasmin. "Nah it's 1:30pm actually"-Claudi. "Oops?"-Yasmin. "Eat some breakfast birthday girl, then go for a soak, then we will go get pampered in the spa!"-Claudi. " Yay..."-Yasmin. "A bit more enthusiasm please"-Claudi. "..Yay, let's go find another man woo hoo"-Yasmin. "Well.. The moment I find a hottie, i'm leaving you ;)"-Claudi. "Well what about Jungwoo?"-Yasmin. "Lmao he's not my boyfriend, so why would he care?"-Claudi. "AH.. you're both dense"-Yasmin. "Happy birthday Yasmin, Miss Claudi has bought you all these lovely gifts"-Maid. "Well let's see.. OOOH these boots are really cute, thanks girl. Um.. Some shorts, oh but that's a nice design, some summer dresses, cute jacket, some makeup yaaaas & Oh wow.. This is really pretty-"Yasmin. "Do you like it?"-Claudi. Claudi slips on the bracelet from the box and puts it on Yasmin's wrist. "Perfect fit haha, I thought cause you love blue and your birthstone is light blue"-Claudi. "That's surprisingly thoughtful"-Yasmin. "Well as long as you like it, then it's all good"-Claudi. "Well breakfast tastes great too"-Yasmin.

After finishing breakfast, the girls head down to the hot springs where they let their exhaustion and worries simmer away. They soak their bodies in the lukewarm water, as they let their eyes slowly close and enjoy the steam from the hot springs. They smirk as they can imagine the look on the boy's faces, if they were to see the girls and how looks can potentially kill someone. "I'm ready to make Lucas jealous, but that doesn't mean he's gonna be there"-Yasmin. "That's why you take your new man, to his restauraunt ;) and see how he reacts haha"-Claudi. "You're evil, perfect for Jungwoo lmao"-Yasmin. "Too bad, he ain't good enough for me"-Claudi. "Woah okay, what kinda guy do you have in mind then?"-Yasmin. "hmm...tall, good looking, gotta have a jawline like Taeyong from NCT, black hair and funny"-Claudi. "Yeah you're far away from reality"-Yasmin. "Am I?"-Claudi.

It's 7pm and the girls are getting ready for their night out. Yasmin finishes getting ready, as she's wearing the black mini dress that accentuates her figure and let's her hair fall into effortless curls, paired with black wedges and smokey eyed makeup. "Woah look who's ready to kill omg"-Claudi. "Well... I do dress up pretty nicely right?"-Yasmin. "Of course, you look fucking amazing"-Claudi. "Well, don't flatter me too much haha. Are you ready then?"-Yasmin. "Yeah.. What do you think of this?"-Claudi. She's wearing a mini black skirt, with a shoulderless blouse. Her makeup consists of foundation, eyeliner, mascara, red lipstick, highlighter and concealer. The girls are ready to slay and Claudi finishes her outfit, with a pair of her fave heels.

The club atmosphere feels so stifling to Yasmin, that the moment she walks over to the bar; the bartender whispers seductively in her ear, causing her to jump. "oooh sorry pretty lady, didn't mean to startle you"-???. "Oh nah it's fine no worries, can I get a glass of water please? Just water"-Yasmin. "Yep I can do that. I can tell this is your first time here right?"-???. "Yeah it is, I already feel out of place"-Yasmin. "Well chin up, you look gorgeous. Be careful, the guys here are werewolves and they may just gobble you up"-???. "H-Huh? Werewolves?"-Yasmin. "Mhmm.. I might just attack you too. You bring this club to life, with those looks of yours"-???. "Oh cmon you're just joking around"-Yasmin. "I don't know what happened, but Jungwoo and Lucas sure picked two beautiful ladies as their dates"-???. "W-what you know them?"-Yasmin. A hand slides around her waist and breathes down her ear, chuckling at her nervousness. "Well, I just can't let you out of my sight babe"-Lucas.

OHHHHH

Okay.

So... Were we tricked?

OR did Claudi trick me? :O