Turning over a new leaf-ch45

Jungwoo smirks but then notices Claudi sobbing away against him shoulder.  He pats her back and rocks her back and forth gently, as if trying to comfort and calm a child down.  "Okay baby, it's fine I'm alive.  You don't need to cry anymore okay?"-Jungwoo.  "I-I know.. but how could you have gone through such ordeals? You're not alone okay, if you ever need to cry or talk, I'm always gonna be here for you okay?"-Claudi.  "L-Lucas... did you tell her?"-Jungwoo.  "Out of anger for almost losing you sorry..."-Lucas.  "Ah...fine I'll forgive you this once"-Jungwoo.  "How long are you going to keep stalling? Honestly I'm ready to end you"-Claudine.  "Patience sweetheart, i'm getting there"-Jungwoo.  Jungwoo feels Claudi grip his arm rather harshly and he chuckles, when noticing the jealousy kick in.  "Now as for my jealous girlfriend, please calm down okay? You're mine and I'm yours and that's how its gonna be"-Jungwoo.   "O-okay.."-Claudi.  "It goes like this... My mum was sick ever since giving birth to me and It made me feel that I was just a burden.  She made me feel wanted and always did her best to shower me with all her love and affection.  But it got the point, where her mobility got affected and my fear of losing her became a reality in one of the cruelest ways possible.  I stole some medicine and told her I was ready to give her back the life she lost and was prepared to give up mine.   She told me she wouldn't take the blame but then I find her being arrested by two guards.  As a small child I did my best to fight off against their filthy hands on my mother, but I wasn't strong enough.  I tried confessing that it was me who stole the medicine, but she smiled at me with tears in her eyes and whispered these words to me.  "My dear boy, you've never once been a burden.  I love you with all my heart.  You are the most precious gift, to ever bless my short-term life.  Live your life and fall in love, but don't you ever sacrifice yourself for anyone :) I love you and I will always be with you"-Jungwoo.  The moment he finishes that sentence he breaks into tears and Claudi rubs his back.  "I..I.. Watched them kill her... and the fucking crowd cheered like a drunken bunch of wasted sods and I'll never forget the smile on her face when I watched them kill her"-Jungwoo.  "So... You still wanna kill me? Go ahead then"-Jungwoo.  "I.. I...Jungwoo I'm sorry.. that must've been so tough.  Losing your mother is cruel.. I.. I I'll forget my revenge against you.  I'm sorry you've been through enough...I'm still going to get revenge on your father tho"-Claudine.  "That's fine.. I don't know what he is thinking but he was never there for me and my mother...only came to me when it was something he needed"-Jungwoo. "That's why... you're so closed up and cold... I can see why you resent your father deeply"-Claudine. "I understand why were you scared to open up your heart, because if you fell in love... you worried that they might meet the same fate as your mother right?"-Claudi. "Right on the ball babe. Yeah I was too scared to lose anyone again... losing your mother is already like having your entire heart painted black, but losing your life long partner is like having your heart ripped and stamped on again"-Jungwoo. "Oh Jungwoo..."-Claudi. "I'll spare you... tho I am still going through with the revenge... I won't rest until I make your father pay for humiliating me"-Claudine. "Then do what you gotta do... but I think I need to speak with him first"-Jungwoo. "You want to get your feelings off your chest?"-Claudine. "Exactly and I think it's time he finally listened to me"-Jungwoo.

.... WARNING THE NEXT SCENE IS SLIGHTLY STEAMY lmao who am I kidding 😂😂😂 steamy coming your way

Jungwoo drops off Claudi at her house. He presses a kiss to her forehead, before smiling at her genuinely and then leaving. Claudi feels this ache eating away at her heart, but somewhere in mind she wishes Jungwoo stayed around for a while, before he had to go confront his father. As if reading her mind, she's in her room getting changed when a silhouette leaps up onto her balcony and is quickly finding its way to her lips. She responds by throwing her arms around his neck, as he hungrily nibbles on her bottom lip and then makes her way for her neck. He sends a trail of bliss among her neck, as he reaches under her skirt and starts to pull it off. Their lips never leaving each other's and the passion growing stronger, the more they express these fervent emotions. They're both fully naked, as he stares down at her. He blushes slightly looking away embarrassed. "I'm... gonna be completely honest... this is actually my-my first so"-Jungwoo. "Don't worry it's my first time too"-Claudi. "Then that makes it somehow easier... but wow your body is so beautiful... I'm glad I'm the first to see it"-Jungwoo. He then reaches for her neck again and slightly bites into it. She lets out a small moan, as he continues to pleasure her before he's finally inside her and ramming down her walls. She clings onto his body, as she can feel herself being set free. He keeps up with his momentum, as he's sweating and staring at her face all at the same time. He finally breaks free and lies down beside her. "Wow... that was..."-Claudi. "I know right. I feel more alive than I've ever been before"-Jungwoo. "I'm glad we connected even more..."-Claudi. "Honestly I love you so much, I can't ever risk losing you ever"-Jungwoo. He presses his lips sweetly against hers, then wraps the covers around them both.

Claudi's still sleeping and Jungwoo is all ready to go confront his father. He presses a long kiss to her temple and vanishes out of her room.

Not that steamy but 😂😏
Jungwoo will finally confront his father, but will his father listen to him?