Alexander

I cannot believe that snobbish, stuck up, obnoxious, gorgeous son of a bitch didn't vote for me. I thought we shared a moment, CONNECTED, but nooOOooooooOOOoooooo. He had to go an disagree with me.

"Thomas what the hell?" I asked him, as I stomped over to where he and James were standing smugly. I wanted to bitch slap those smirks off their faces, but I restrained myself.

"We'll talk about this in private" he told me, before turning around to talk to James, who looked a bit offended that Thomas couldn't share with him what he would with me.

I rolled my eyes and walked away to my office. I slammed the door open, and stormed inside. In a huff, I dropped down onto my couch.

"AAAH" I screamed, looking down at my now soaking wet pants. WHY WAS IT WET? I was investigating further, when Burr interrupted me.

"Uh... Jefferson and Madison want to schedule a meeting with you or something" he told me, before walking out again. I rolled my eyes, when the one and only, Thomas walked in.

"You knew that was important to me" I snapped at him. He flinched back, and raised his hands up. Thomas smirked and looked down at me. Curse his extreme tall-ness.

"How do I know you didn't just write that you liked me, just so I could read it, think you liked me when you DIDNT, and then vote for you, just for you to ditch me?" He asked. I just laughed.

"Thomas that's the single dumbest thing I've ever heard" he looked at me pointedly. "Explain why you think that" I told him, beckoning him closer. He was about to sit on the couch before I stopped him.

"Uh don't sit there" I told him. He looked confused before remembrance flooded in his eyes.

"Ah yeah. Sorry bout that darlin" he said. I was about to ask what he mean, when he sat on the floor and started talking.

"It's just... I've never really been... trusting of people. It took me so long to actually open up to Jemmy. So when you come in, saying something about how hot you thought I was, and that you liked me, that you reciprocated me feelings, I didn't know what to do" he explained, tears threatening to leak from his eyes. I looked at him, not with a face of pity, but with understanding.

"It's ok Thomas, I know what you mean. It took me so long to get used to Washington, because I had a deadbeat dad that walked out on me. I didn't want to get close to George, in fear that he'd do the same to me as my father did. When he would call me 'son', I'd get so mad, because I didn't want to be his son, or anybody's son"

I sat down next to him, and hugged him. He went rigid for a moment, before melting into the embrace, and hugging me back. I smiled, and cried into his shirt while he did the same.

There was a knock at the door, probably Adams (I hate that guy), but we ignored it and it went away. He buried his head into the crook of my neck, and we stayed there for a long while, until Madison barged in.

"Again with the coming in uninvited, James" Thomas glares at him. I was about to ask what he meant, when he stood up. I was still on the ground, about to get up, when he reached his hand down to me. I took it, and he pulled me up.

"Let's go discuss the terms of the bill" Madison told us, leading me and Thomas to a room. They both went first and told me to wait outside for a moment. Their excuse was something about macaroni?

"Ahh Mr. Secretary" I heard someone come up to me.

"Mr. Burr, sir"

"Did you hear the news about good old General Mercer?" Why was he asking me this?

"No"

"You know Clermont Street? They renamed it after him the Mercer legacy is secure"

"Sure" I guess? I didn't know why he was talking to me.

"So how you gunna getcha debt plan through?" He asked. This conversation is getting really suspicious.

"I guess im gunna finally have to listen to you"
Let's fuck with him. This should be fun.

"Really?"

"Talk less, smile more" I said, quoting him when he met me all those years ago. "Do whatever it takes to get my plan on the Congress floor"

"Now Jefferson and Madison are merciless" he said.

"Hate the sin love the sinner" which is true. I really do like Thomas.

"Hamilton" I heard James call. I guess they were ready for me.

"Sorry Burr I gotta go BUT decisions are happening over dinner" I told him, as his face fell and I walked away.

I heard him grumbling something about Virginians and and immigrant, but I paid no mind to his incoherent nonsense.

Inside the room, there was a single table with three plates of Mac and Cheese on it, with three chairs surrounding it and a candle on the table. If I didn't know any better, I'd say this was a romantic dinner date. For three.

I sat at my designated seat, and looked around. Jefferson was walking towards the table, and Madison had already sat down.

"So Hamilton. We will give you your votes, in return for something we want." I was a little worried about this, because they seemed to want something that'd put a big dent in my job.

"Give is the nations capital. We want to work a little closer to home" they told me. I was shocked, but I didn't let it show on my face. That's all they wanted? That's a ridiculously low price, for my TOTAL control of the governments debt. I tried to look like I was conflicted and considering it.

"Fine" I stuck my hand out and shook Jefferson's. Damn it was soft. I tried to look angry about the situation, but in actuality I couldn't be happier about it.

We finished eating the disgusting Macaroni, and I could see Madison regretting ever being friends with Tomas.

Thomas and I were arguing the whole time about minor, petty topics, while James was sitting there, not contributing to the topics discussed.

Eventually, he got up and left, leaving me and Jefferson alone.

He looked into my eyes, and mine his, for a few minutes until he spoke up.

"Thank you for comforting me in your office, Hamilton" he told me

"Hey. It's no problem. I'd do anything to help you. And... call me Alex" I told him. He smiled and giggled, looking down at his empty plate.

"Ok Alex" he said, resting his head in his hands. I couldn't help it anymore. I leaned forward and connected our lips.

He fended up for a second, and I got worried thinking I had done something wrong, when he leaned into the kiss. We stayed like that for a while, until I pulled away, needing to breathe.

"Well babe, looks like we are madly in love" he said, a blush spreading on his cheeks. My face was without a doubt a similar hue, but I made fun of him for it anyway.

"You look like a tomato" I joked. "Good thing I won't die when I eat you up" he laughed a lot as I kissed his cheek.

"You know those aren't poisonous, right?" He asked me. I stared at him, because he was obviously wrong. "It's the lead plates that are killing people"

He then went into detail about how tomatoes are acidic. It's really weird.

I loved every minute of it.