Chapter 24

Walking down to French, something catched my attention: the sound of a piano. I peeped my head in the music room to see a fimilliar red hair playing the piano. He was playing a classic, 'Für Elise' by Beethoven, and he was playing it so effortlessly, it actually looked like it came straight out of a movie. Just by the way that he moved his hand so quickly and pressed on the right key at the right time completely blew my mind. It's been at the back of my head, but for the longest time, I've always wanted to learn piano, and play a peice for people to hear. It was actually on my new years resolution, but I've never got to it, maybe now is my chance, finding the right person to teach me at the right time.

"Mr. Seven?" I asked and he stopped his playing to look at me.

"(Y/N), good moring." He repiled and brushed his bloody red colored hair out of his eyes.

"Morning. You know how to play piano?" He gave me a small nod, unsure on how to answer.

"Well, I was kind of forced to learn piano because my mother plays it herself, and said she "wants to pass down the talent to many generations to come", even though I'm not even thinking of having children." I gave a small chuckle, "but long story short, yes, I do."

"Cool, I've always wanted to learn piano, can you, kind of, teach me?" The older male looked down at his watch, but I reached out, shaking my hand, "obviously not now, sir-"

"No, I know what you mean, I'm just checking the time so I wasn't late for my class," he laughed, "and sure, I don't mind. Come back here at lunch time?" I nodded with a smile on my face, thanking the older man before skipping off to French. Maybe if I learn enough in time, I would have something to put together for the talent show...

--

"Ahh....." I breathed out deeply and sharply as I leaned over the table in front of me. Only half the day as passed, but I'm already tired. Good thing it's lunch. I collected my things, headed out the class and walked to my locker, putting my books in and getting my lunch money. Damn, I could use a smoothie now....

Walking down the hallway, squishing through all the bigger bodies than mine, I made my way to the end of the crowd and at the door. There, I walked by a dirty blonde, with their back faced to me, talking to someone shorter than them. I passed them, thinking that Felix would see me and come run up to me like he always does, but he didn't. He only looked up at me and ignore me. He kept on talking to the person in front of him. Now for sure, there's something wrong with Felix, this is getting too odd for the both of us. I walked back up to him and his friend.

"Um, can I borrow him for a second?" I asked the shorter girl and she nodded, confused on what I was doing. With furrowed eyebrows, I turned Felix around so his back was facing the girl.

"What's wrong with you, don't you see I'm talking to someone?" He asked, irradiated that I interpreted his conversation.

"Yes I do, I'm not blind. And I should be asking you that. What's wrong with you? You've been ignoring me completely for the last two days." I questioned, crossing my arms over my chest and bending my leg.

"I think you're the one who's been ignoring me ever since that Jackson fool came. It's like you forgot about me."

"Oh, so now I'm not allowed to show some attention to my childhood best friend that I haven't seen in a few years? You know Felix, I don't always have to give you attention 24/7, I have other people in my life too!" I felt a hand on my shoulder, but I quickly brushed it off, glancing at who it was. I tapped my foot lightly, reminding myself to stay calm before I start a scene.