Chapter 70

Even after fooling around for five minutes, we finished painting the poster and hung it up on the wall in the hallway. At the same time, we cleaned ourself off, getting all the paint off of our face and hands and most of the paint on our sweaters. We stared at our beautiful peice of art that wasn't even ours in the first place in awe, his arms wrapped around my waist and mine around his.

"Damn, I'm a good artist." Sean murmured as he only stared at his part of the painting.

"Hell yeah you are," I mumbled and pushed his cheeks so he could look at me. And suprisingly, he had to look down at me. Damn, I didn't know I was that short. (Can't relate, I'm 5'7 and taller than literally all my friends) Smiling, I placed a kiss on his lips, which he returned. His hands that were on my waist flew down to my ass, gripping tightly and mkaing me chuckle as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I guess it was like a "good job" kind of kiss for him, but for me, I just wanted the kiss. I just wanted to feel his lips on mine once more before we part.

"What was that for?" He asked, leaning in for another kiss. Even after two kisses, the urge has yet to go down. I'm craving this kid.

"A good job kiss." I partly lied. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow and chuckled.

"Yeah right. You just want to kiss me." He pecked my lips once me before I placed my head on his chest so I could hid my bright pink cheeks.

"And? So? What if I just want to kiss you?" I shot my head back up.

"Nothing." He leaned in for another kiss, pulling me closer by my ass.

"Now you just want to kiss me." I smirked in the kiss, bringing my hands up to his dark brown locks and running my fingers through it. He scoffed.

"(Y/N), you whine too much. Let's go." He smacked my ass as we parted from each other. He snickered and hurried his way into the classroom.

"Don't you even dare!" Sean giggled evilly.

--

Leaning on Signe's shoulders and Marzia leaning on my shoulder, we waited for the Home Ec teacher to arrive. Bodies started to fill up the classroom once the bell rang, and the teacher was one of them. She placed her bag on her table and waited for everyone to find a seat while there was small chats here and there.

"Prince and Michael. It looks like you guys are having trouble finding seats." She started, shutting the class up. The two boys standing up immediately stood still with their backs straight.

We were all scared of her because of her power of failing students, excluding me, of course. There's this rumor that a long time ago, she failed a whole class. She failed 30 people just for talking. She wasn't someone you should joke with but look at me. No teacher from White Rose can possibly hate (Y/N) (L/N).

"Why don't you guys come sit in the front with our new student?" She pointed to the empty chairs beside the figure that didn't look a bit fimilliar in the front. The boy hesitantly walked up to the front since they always sit at the back. But now the teacher has them in her grip.

"Good morning class," she started once they sat down. The class greeted her back. "As you can see, we have a new student with us-" Apperently, when she looked back at the student, they had their phone out, and obviously didn't care. The teacher cleared her throat, the student looked up, then back at their phone with a huff.

"As you can see," the teacher strongly held back the urge to pop off, "we have a new student, who's already testing my patience. Yin, please pass me your phone." The student ignored. I raised my eyebrow at their mysterious behavior.