Chapter 67

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

"(Y/N) (L/N) to the guidance office." The secetary over the P.A. said. I might as well accept the fact that she'll never say my name right. Closing my binder, I took my phone off the desk and slipped it in my pocket, putting back the other headphone back in my ear as the children around me started to murmur about why I was going to guidance.

Note: you're basically a noob if you've never been called down to the guidance office. That office is a way to unintentionally boots your reputation since only the baddest kids go. Some think it's cool when it literally just you and a teacher in a room, we'll at least for me. It's rumored that people are throwing desks, fighting teachers, even smoking weed with the teachers, but it's just rumors. After all, this is White Rose.

I knocked on the wooden door before entering, leaning against the wall as the only person in a chair being my blonde bestie and alleged rapist, Felix. Beside me and across from me was the guidance teachers, head and vice principal, two police officers, a detective and the victim, Danielle.

"Mr. Kjellberg, I want to point out that this is a very serious topic, and whatever game you're trying to pull stops now," the detective started, walking around the male that was unbothered in his chair. He adjusted his hood and sighed.

"I don't care what you say, I did my half and told the truth yesturday. I didn't rape Danielle...." He murmured, but the detective started to talk over him.

"That also goes for you, Miss. (L/N). I know he's your best friend and all, but this time, Felix needs to work by himself."

"Mr...." I said and waited for him to fill in the gap.

"Connor." The suited man with jellied dark brown hair said.

"Mr. Connor, don't worry about me. I honestly don't belive him eirther," I turned my head and fouced my attention to the boy who just rolled his baby blue eyes at me. I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest. Mr. Connor took his seat in front of Felix, interwinding his fingers over the table. He tilted his head, trying to look Felix in the eyes, but the boy was too busy looking around.

"Sir," Felix addressed the principal, "is this nessary? Mr. Hamilton is giving us a project today and I'm missing the lesson." Felix tried to get up from his seat, but the two officers pushed his shoulders down, forcing him to keep seated.

"Stay seated, Felix. This is serious." He only sighed.

"No shit..." He mumbled underneath his breath. Mr. Connor heaved out a sigh before speaking.

"Mr. Kjellberg, where were you the night of the talent show, at about 10:56 to midnight?" He asked.

"I was at the after party of the talent show that was hosted by Danielle."

"Can you tell us a summary of what you were doing at the party?"

"Well," Felix cleared his throat, and straightened his posture. He did the same this as the detective, interwinding his fingers over the wodden table. He looked up from his hands and there was a small glare in his blue eyes. It grabbed a small huff out of me. What is he up to now?

"(Y/N) and I arrived at the party, said our hello's and thank you's to everyone in the house was they were clapping since we constructed a successful talent show. After that, we went to the bar and chilled there. (Y/N ) had a few drinks, and I had some of my own."

"You know I could take you to jail for underage drinking, right?"

"Shut up. Don't act like you're a saint and haven't gotten drunk at fifteen." He quickly spat with an accent, and I basically chocked on my saliva.