Chapter 68

After that whole ordeal, it was only three minutes untill lunch, so Felix and I wondered the hall, hiding from any hall monitor that we see until the bell rung. Since we already had our bags with us, we quickly left the building and ran down to Subway before anyone else from our school could get there. Somehow, it turned into a race to see who could get to the restaurant first since nearly 75% of second lunch is there.

"So now you're clear of any shit?" I asked as Felix went up to put in his order first.

"Yeah, even though that situation could have been avoided completely- ah, yes to the tomatoes." He said. "Why? You still don't trust me?"

"Felix, if you haven't already noticed, I don't trust anyone with anything, but you and Signe are exceptions- no ham, please." I quickly said to the woman on the other side of the counter. "Just for that one moment, I lost trust in you since rape is a very serious topic, you know?" He nodded his head, handing his money to the cashier, grabbing his lunch and going to the refrigerator to grab his drink.

"But damn, Danielle is smart. Flipping the story? That's how you get away with murder, my good friend." He looked back at and I chuckled. "Especially how she cried and did her makeup? Girl knows how to act, damn." I chuckled, doing the same as Felix and taking my lunch from the cashier. I brought out one of the two peice of the sandwich and began to munch on it as we left the building and as more children entered.

As we were walking around and eating, my phone buzzed in my back pocket.

SNAPCHAT:
Sean😖 is typing...

SNAPCHAT:
From Sean😖

Sean😖:
Yeoooooooooooo
Wya?

(Y/N)😳:
subway.
why?

Sean😖:
Oki
I'm coming.

(Y/N)😳:
please don't.
i want to eat my lunch in peace.

Sean😖:
And now you gave me another reason to come and bother you
U STILL HAVE YET TO TELL ME HOW U DO THAT

(Y/N)😳:
like i said,
please don't.
i want to eat my lunch in peace.

Sean😖:
WHAT THE FUCK-

--

And just when I thought I was going to have a peaceful lunch, the devil wants to come and say hi. Speaking of which-

"(Y/N)!" A voice called, making my head shoot up and look around. Eventually, I made eye contact with ocean blue eyes with a beautiful glint in them. Sean quickly ran over to us, standing beside me and draping his arm over my shoulder.

"Yes, Sean?" I bit into my sandwich, walking to wherever these fools were taking me.

"Nothing. I just got bored and wanted to bother you." We crossed the street and entered the school, going to cafeteria. Once inside the cafeteria, a wave of depression hit us. It was so quite and sad, there was no one talking, no music playing, no one walking around, it sacred me. It's odd for White Rose, who's known for being obnoxiously loud and proud; we just never run out of energy. But that's not the case today. Guess I have to be the knight in shining armor and lift up this awful atmosphere.

"Here," I handed my lunch to Felix, fixing my hair as I entered through the doors. I was about to yell, but all of a sudden, two people came up in the middle of the room with a speaker, standing on eirther side. One of them had a mic in their hands and turned it on, which already got people's attention.