Chapter 31

"Hey, hook up the Wii U, I wanna crush some people in Mario Kart." Felix commented as we walked into the house. For some odd reason, there was suitcases in the hallway, which I bumped into when entering the house. I kissed my teeth, pushing the big case into the kitchen to get out of everyone's way.

"Jackson, what's up with the suitcases?" I yelled for the light skin that was upstairs. Multiple lights around the house were on, lots of doors were left open, and the house was in a mess.

"Huh?" His head popped up behind the bathroom door.

"What are you doing?" I repeated, throwing my bag into the living room before walking up the stairs. Jackson shifted to the side, slipping his hands onto my waist and pulling me closer to his body.

"What else does it look it? I'm packing up since I'm leave tomorrow." He said, his tone saddens as he squeezed me and kissing the top of my head. I was then released from his grip, sliding past him to get to my my room.

"Say honest, you're leaving tommrow?" Signe questioned, frowning.

"Yeah, but my flights isn't until midnight. So mom forced me to start packing now, and have fun later." He ended with a sigh, going back downstairs to get one of the big suitcases. "I never knew we carried so many things for a two week stay."

"Guess we ain't going to school tommrow- Signe, Marzia, you want a shirt?" I called from upstairs, hearing the footsteps of the two get closer to my door. I quickly threw oversized shirts at them before closing the door since I was partially nude. I then jumped into my own oversized shirt, slipping into my slippers and going downstairs to grab a water bottle from the fridge before I could relax. I'll do my homework tommrow.

Few minutes after switching the T.V. to watch whatever was interesting. Suprisingly, the third season of (F/S) appered.

"Swear the God they weren't releasing this season yet." I murmured under my breath, getting comfortable with a big blanket and Felix's arm around me.

--

"We'll be back before seven, don't throw a party while we're gone." Mom warned was she looked at herself in the mirror while putting some lipstick on. Mom, dad and Jackson's mom were going out for dinner before the two visitors left to go back to Canada, leaving us five home. Only God knows what's gonna happen after the adults go and close the door behind themselves.

"Alright, you guys have fun." I repiled, getting up from the couch to lock the door. Once the trio lest the house, I locked the door, but with a smirk on my face.

"So, what we going to do now that your parents are of the house?" Signe asked from the ground, stuffing her face with my Hot Cheetos. I snatched the bag from her before joining her on the ground, turning off the T.V. behind us. The signature smirk on my face only meant one thing: intense truth or dare. Signe, Marzia and Felix caught on to what I was thinking of and he got up from the couch to get some booze that was in the cupboard.

"Incase you haven't met us yet," I spoke to Jackson, who looked very confused on what we were doing, "hi, my name is (Y/N), A.K.A the leader of the havoc that's about to begin-" a knock from the door interrupted me, which was rude, but at the same time aligned perfectly with everything. Whne the blue eyed boy came back to the living room, he opened the door on his way, revealing the rest of the crew.

"Hey, hey, hey~" Mark called, holding up a six pack in one hand and a bottle of tequila as they entered the living room and took a seat on the floor, "we brought some booze."

"Great, I was just explaining what we're doing to Jackson, but you guys know the jist of everything, yeah? Jackson, you just watch and follow along." He nodded, propping himself on the couch. Felix set out the small shot glasses in front of all of us, Mark filling them to the brim with tequila afterwards.