Chapter 82

Once the bell rung for dismissal, the school was empty in two seconds. Apparently, most, if not all, the students of White Rose was participating in this dance. Even the nerds who give endless attention to their education were out of the school, using their life savings to buy hair removal products. I was basically yeeted out of my seat during class while I was packing up, Marzia, Signe and Molly dragging me to Marzia's house as that's where us pretty girls were dressing up.

"You couldn't even wait for me to finish packing my shit? I have homework due on Monday." I said, attempting to zip my bag was I was being dragged by my collar quite literately.

"You act like we're not going back to the school later. Relax and get ready." Signe said, throwing me onto the couch. "I call using the shower first!" She screamed, already running upstairs to grab a towel.

"That's not fair! You're going to take a year to shower!" Molly fought back.

"Exactly!" And she slammed the washroom door. Molly sighed and entered the kitchen, while a whole different figure left the kitchen and placed themselves beside me on the couch.

"Oh hey Mandy." I said, straighten myself out. She waved back at me, shoving a handful of popcorn in her mouth. You'd think that because she was on the bridge of anorexia she'd have trouble putting on the weight again. She is, but it's rolling in rather quickly. In four weeks she managed to gain eight pounds. Now instead of being 51kg, she's 59kg. All of us, including her doctor, are proud of her.

"Where are you guys going tonight?" She asked after swallowing her popcorn and shoving her mouth again.

"Spring dance at school." Her eyes suddenly lit up and I nodded my head, already knowing her question. It would be extremely out of character of her - even despite her tragic past that she's recovering from - for her to turn down an event like this. The girl quickly ditched her bowl of popcorn, running up the stairs to Marzia's room to look for a dress. I followed behind with my belongings.

I dropped my duffel bag on the queen sized bed and laid down beside it. (I still don't know how to write the past tense/participle of lay fml) Mandy started to search through the large closet as if she was an animal, with made me chuckle.

"Mandy, the night's still young. Why are you such in a rush?" She snapped her head back at me with a glare in her eyes. Did I say something wrong?

"My dear, dear (Y/N). Let me educate you for a second." The brown haired girl said and lead against something in the closet. Mandy suddenly dropped, and that something she was leaning on started to growl. I rushed to her side and placed her back on her two feet before looking inside the closet. Apparently, Marzia's closet extended to reveal something that looked like it came straight out of the Kardashians' house.

Inside the closet, there was an even bigger closet that was divided into sections. One sections were for shoes, another was for jeans and another was for dresses. Those sections were divided into smaller sections, like the brand and colour. On the wall straight ahead of us was lined with three full length mirrors. And then this girl has the nerve to complain about how she doesn't have anything to wear.

To make matters worse, the owner of all this came into the room, two different coloured towels in one of her hands. She looked at me and Mandy with surprised eyes.

"Um, what the fuck is this?" I started before she could even get mad at me. She heaved out a sigh with a smile on her face, placing her free hand behind the back of her neck and scratching.

"Oh that...." The brown eyed girl chuckled lightly. She realized that we wanted her to cut through the bullshit and tell us straight up.

"Long story short, two years ago, I found out that I actually have the master bedroom in the house. For a long time, I only used a small portion of the closet, but then I found the lever and the door. The door was stuck, and for the next two years, I secretly opened and redesigned this part of the closet." She explained.