Chapter 63

A few minutes later, we were dressed into from comfortable hiking gear and was given a little brief description on what we're going to be doing for the next three hours or so. Brian also said that if we make it back in time, we would get time in the pool.

"Actually, fuck that." Brain said, "I'm going to make sure that you guys come back on time. It's going to be hot, y'all are going to be sweaty fucks and need to cool down after that hike. Had someone hospitalized for a heat stroke, it was his falut he didn't want to get in the pool." He shrugged his shoulders. We all knew he was exaggerating....wait, was he?

"Anyways, everyone got their water bottles? Headphones?" We responded with a "yeah" and we left the small building, everyone in the right gear for hiking. It was a tall and steep mountain that was covered in trees. At least some type of shade is garuneet when we get tired.

--

The whole hike was amazing, it made us forget about the pool, even though it's the reason why most of us decide to participate in the trip anyways. Brian, despite being the leader and knowing better than all of us, took us to the other side of the mountain where we found a big cave. Despite the big "do not enter" signs everywhere and the police tape that blocked us from entering, Brian cut through the black and yellow tape, leading us inside with only his gas powered lamp.

As we walked deeper and deeper into the dark cave, we found all sort of things and the attractive leader told us all sort of stories related to the items. One student found a cat skull, while another found a actual human skull. Behind a big rock, I found a bag, which had only two items in it. A circle water bottle and a notebook. Going through the pages, the writing was so faded I couldn't read it. Also, it wasn't even in English. I quickly shoved it in my bag, and got up from my crouching position before anyone caught me.

After the cave, we contiuned our walk up the mountain, finally reaching the top and taking a few pictures to obviously have some memory of it and to also show off to whoever wasn't on the trip.

Fifteen minutes later, we were back at square one, and suprisingly, we actually had a lot of time in the pool. When Brian announced to get ready, all the girls ran into the change room with their bags, already starting up some gossip.

"You're not swimming?" I asked Brian as I took my water bottle out of my bag and chugging half of the two liter bottle. He shrugged his shoulders.

"Seeing how your class is filled with horny seventeen year olds, I'll play life gaurd for today." He repiled, draping his white towel over his shoulder. (Fun fact, my brain went blank for a few minutes when I was spelling horny (I spelt "horney") and randomly decided to search up the definition just to be greeted with a bunch of ffs on urban dictionary)

"Damn..." I chuckled, putting my water bottle back and throwing my bag over my shoulder, "I wanted to see you all wet and shit. Guess I have to pretend to drown then."

"Oh shut up, go get dressed." He pushed me into the changing room. I qickly ran into the last changing room before another person could take it and dress into the bathing suit that I bought with Sean. I debated keeping my extra shirt on incase I felt I was exposing too much skin, eventually coming to terms with the fact that the rest of the girls in the changing room are literally wearing noting but a peice of string. Only a select few of the girls in the room had more than three brain cells and wore an actual bikini that didn't show their whole titty. I sighed, realizing I'm in a class filled with thots. (Peep at my username)

I took my bag and clothes and felt the changing room, walking to the mirror. Obviously, it was crowed. I sighed, dropping my bag and timing my hair up in a bun, despite the fact that I was missing a mirror. I looked at my reflection on my phone, seen the bun was some what decent, put it back in my bag before going to take a shower. I got drenched and got out of the shower, placing my things right beside Felix's near the wall. I wiped away some hairs that fell onto my eyes, observing my environment.