Chapter 19

I quickly ran into my second class as I was late. I was too busy asking people for snack that I forgot the time. I had to resort to asking people because Felix was all the way on the second floor and I couldn't afford going there then coming back down in time.

"Sorry I'm late sir." I said and looked around the class for a empty seat. Just my luck, the only empty seat was beside the man I want to as far as possible as can be. Also known as Jack. I walked to the back, looking at the man who looks like he doesn't give two utter shits about the lesson, seeing as he's on his phone. I took my seat, literally, and dragged it over to I was sitting on the edge of the table. I opened up my textbook and opened up to the newest lesson.

"Anyways, the last question of the package, nobody got the answer?" The teacher said and I raised up my hand to answer. "(Y/N).....wait, why did you move your seat? Please put it back where it was." I was about to resist and say I didn't want to, but it's too early in the morning and I'm not high on energy yet, so I only obeyed and answered the question. Looking to my right, Sean, still on his phone, was smirking.

"Shut up." I said in a whisper.

"What? I didn't say anything." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and payed attention to the lesson, unlike the foolish man beside me.

Mid way through the lesson, when I was too busy taking notes and doodling on my notes instead of actually listening to what the teacher was saying, I felt something snake up my denim covered thigh. I looked down to see the pale hand of Sean caressing my thigh, inching upwards to my inner thigh. I tried pulling his hand, but he only held on tight, causing a small bit of pleasure flow through my body. I attempted to slap his hand off, but once I tried to hit his hand, he moved his hand away so he couldn't get him and I was left to hit my thigh. He smirked and placed his hand back where it was.

"Get your hand off me." I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

"I can't let that happen, babe," he repiled. His hot breath ghosting over my now slightly pink cheek.

"You know, I'm a teenager. I get sexually pent up very easily now, and I need your help on controlling these urges of mine." My cheeks were more than pink, probably a dark red apple. But I wasn't going to give out so easily, not to this fool. I turned back to face him, and our noses were touching. With a bright smirk on my face, I left a peck on his pink lips before going back to whispering in his ear.

"Two can play this game, even though you have a girlfriend to whore around with." I chuckled and bit on his earlobe, tugging and feeling his grip on my thigh tighten. He dragged his hand higher on my leg, almost meeting my womanhood. I turned my attention back to the front of the class, proud on what I just did. I brefily looked at him, seeing him with a pink face and fustration written on his face.

"Sean, (Y/N), like to inform the class o what your conversation is?" The teacher said.

"Sorry sir." The both of us said in unison. Even though we weren't sorry to each other. (Lowkey was about to write that dope island vine "I'm talking about me getting ducked" but you know, this is a Christian server)

--

I anxiously stared at the clock as every second passed by very slowly, not giving any sort of attention the teacher was saying at the front of the class. I was just waiting for the bell to ring so that I could go home and eat. I've already packed all my stuff, my homework and gym clothes that needs to be washed, so now I'm waiting for the bell.

"And-" the teacher was cut off by the bell ringing. I immediately swept my bag from the ground and left the classroom, running far from the room before the teacher could get me. As I was walking down the hallway, I spotted two idiots, also known as my friends, also known as Wade and Marzia.