Chapter 50

*(Y/N)’s P.O.V*

“Ah f-fuck…” I groaned out, feeling the pleasure run through out my whole body. I've never felt this way in a while, and shit, did it feel so good, especially in that speical area.

“Y-you like that (Y/N)?” Mark asked from above me, his sweaty hair blocking me from seeing his warm chocolate brown eyes, which were probably filled with sin. Once again, he hit that same spot, making me jolt underneath him. My mouth stayed opened, I was stunned with all pleasure.

“Fuck! M-Mark, do that a-again.” I moaned, and he didn't need to be told twice. He moved his hand harder and faster, inflicting more pleasure than before. The way his hands traveled my body only left me begging for more.

“Is that ok?” He contiuned to push harder and harder as small grunts came from him. The man above me thrusted into an animalistic pace, I was only inching closer and closer to my climax, “shit (Y/N), I-I didn't know you'd be so t-tight.”

“Ah, m-more Mark. More.” I begged, needy for his touch. He obeyed, pushing himself harder onto me. His fingers trailed downwards to my legs until,

“Switch!” The gym teacher called, and I stayed flat on the mat while everyone else switched spots with their partner. That back massage was too much, I think I was about to fall asleep then and there. Somehow, a few of us little shits convinced the teacher that we should give each other a massage after that intense game of basketball. I'm still shocked on how he somehow agreed to do so.

“Move, it's your turn to massage me.” Mark said, trying to push me off the mat, but I stayed still. He wiped the bead of sweat that was falling off the side of his face and tried again, eventually getting me off the mat.

“I shit you not, you have the hands of a God, Mark. I was about to fall asleep. That's how good it was.” He winked at me and pulled out finger guns before lying face first into the blue mat.

“Good. You better do the same thing to me.” He shifted his head so his speech wasn't mumbled. I laughed, staring to get to work on his upper back.

“I'll try. But I know for sure I can't compete with your hands.” I moved my shoulders around, feeling the ghost of Mark’s strong hands on my back. Having Mark give you a back massage should be the definition of a peacemaker.

Moving my thumb in a circular motion, I started off in the most stiffened part of his back, underneath his shoulder. Instantly, I earn a low grunt from the man underneath me and felt his whole body deflate beneath me. Smirking, I only pushed harder, and the groans from him only became louder.

“(Y-Y/N)- shit, right there….A-ah!” I used the palm of my hand of rub the tense spot, and to my suprise, a moan came out of him.

“Is this what s-sex with you feels like?” He asked and I punched his shoulder before going back to massaging.

“Maybe. Ask the people who've fucked me.” I snickered, getting back to the massage that left the man underneath me a moaning mess.

--

Looking around, I couldn't find the man who asked me to go shopping with him. He said after school to wait at the McDonald's, and after at least seven minutes of waiting, he hasn't showed up. I swear if he ditched me… Seeing as if he's basically a new person, it would be hard to believe that Sean would ditch, but this is Sean we’re talking about. Fool can pull out any trick from under his sleeve.

“Fuck it,” I mumbled underneath my breath, shoving my phone that I used to spam the shit out of him with where are you texts, into my pocket and was about to start my adventure home until my vision was all of a sudden taken away from me.