My Angel Savior (Loki)

Prologue

In the battle with Malekith and Kurse in Svartalfheim, Loki stabbed Kurse through the chest with a sword. But Kurse turned and grabbed Loki, impaling him on the sword as well. Then Loki was dying in Thor's arms. Thor thought Loki died. He was near, but not yet. This was not an illusion. This story will tell you what happened.

************************************

Her ancestor are the purest of Alfar races, also called Light Elves, High Elves, or Sun Elves. They are a race being native to Alfheim, one of the nine realms and exists on the highest level along with Asgard and Vanaheim. Physically their shape ranges from physically looking like mortal with pointed ears to slightly more alian shapes. She deliberately hide them while travelling from realm to another realm.

The Light Elves have shown them to be peaceful, friendly, happy being with few if any weapons. Thats why she hates war, battle, fight, or any other kind that will cause physical injured. Every lifes are precious, no matter who they are.

Being Light Elves heritage, she has the healing ability and wish to improve more by learning from another realm,wandering, she has healed many injured men in battles. She never fret being in the middle of war, she was competent to protecting herself. Although she has no weapon, she could throw ten sedative needles in flash and her opponent will paralyzed in three second.

Once she was in Svartalfheim, she found four cavaders lying on the ground

Once she was in Svartalfheim, she found four cavaders lying on the ground. She went to check on them, they were lifeless, they blood has already dried by the cut on their throats. They were Black Elves, she recognized them by their pointed ears look like hers.

Another suprise,  she saw another  man lying on the ground unconscious, not far from she stand. She run and kneeled down beside him, checking his pulse, it was slow and very faint. As long as he still has pulse, there was always a chance to save his life.

A scary amount of crimson fluids surround his torso. She had seen many kinds of injured and flood of blood. She assumed he has lost a lot of blood. He was wearing gold and black armor with green and leather clothes.