Birth Control (Tom)

You were looking for something in your wardrobe. You've been messing with your closet but still found none. You placed your hand on your hips as the other was rubbing your temple. As long as you remember last time you put in there but it was vanish. It looked like you've been standing there for twenty minutes. Now you were looking around the room, probably tucked away somewhere. Anxious and stress were developing, you are confused, no longer know where to look for.

What if... What if I get pregnant. Tom wouldn't please to hear that.

"Y/N, what have you been looking for?" Tom said as he walked into the chamber. You starled at his voice interrupt your thoughts.

"Y/N.." he called out your name with his velvet voice as he wrapped his strong hands around your waist from behind.

He started to rain soft kisses on your neck. "Umh, Tom... Please" you begged between moan, he was hard to resist.

"What happened, love? You are jumpy." he said as he stopped giving sweet torturing at you.

You turn around to face him "Did you see my..." you stopped as you gulped down. He raised his eyebrow, clearly confused of what are you going to say.
"I forget where did I put my birth control pills." you finally said it out.

"I lost it somewhere, how clumsy I am." you admitted as you got more panic.

"I'd better look for it again." you said as you went off from his grip. You don't wish to have him yell on you because of your clumsyness.

You took one step as he grabbed your wrists. "Y/N, you will not need it again."

You furrowed your brows and turned to face him completely. Not sure of what you heard. "I'm sorry. What?"

"I've thrown it away."

"But, Tom, without it I could get preg-" you started but he cut you off.

"Y/N, I wish to have a child." he said with serious face.

You were looking deep into his blue ocean eyes as if you're looking for an answer. He held your hands "I wish to have children with you."

"Are you sure, Tom?" you asked back.

"Everytime I saw Chris's kids, I wished to have my own. There's nothing greater than arriving home before dinner and my children will run to the door and jump into my arms and give me a magnificent big hug." he rambled and fantasized.

You were registering every words he said. "I thought you don't want to have kids yet. You are concentrating on your film career, and I'm fine with that." you said.

You don't remember you ever been trying to push him to this point.

He shook his head, cup your face with his long delicate fingers. "I was but I've changed my mind. You are my wife, yes off course I want you to be a mother of my children as well."

He pulled you into his embrace as if he doesn't want to let go. "I want one.." you purr in your cute voice. Tom gazed down at you and you looked at him with your gorgeous brown eyes. His heartbeat quickens and he smiled down at his stunning wife.

"Not only do I want your child Tom... I want your children." you whispered and caressed his cheek in your hands.
"I love you Tom. I love you so much that I would gladly have many children as you want." your eyes shone with love, not to mention lust.

"Oh y/n" Tom gasped and picked you up bridal-style. Tom carried you to the bed and laid you on the white sheets.

The way your hair flowed perfectly down to your back, the way your eyes shone no matter where you were, and the way you make him smile like no one was ever able to. He loved you so much, you were his sun, his moon, and his stars.

"I love you too y/n!" he burry his head in the crook of your neck, his fav spot and making lovebites leaving marks. Attacking your lips no mercy, while ripping your clothes. He wanted this so badly and as did you.