Pregnant part. 2 (Tom)

Warning : light dirty talks and light smutt

Tom scheduled their first prenatal appointment. The doctor took more time to study the white black screen. It was her first medical ultrasound. Tom and Y/N share a look each other. She let out a worried look, something might happened to her or the baby. Tom squeezed her hand and show her 'it is going to be just fine' look.

After seemed like eternity.  The doctor put on a big smile on his face "congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Hiddleston" he said as he shook Tom's hand and hers. She signed in relief.

"Is the baby healthy?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, they are definately perfect." he said.

"They?" Y/N questioned and Tom's eyes widen.

dr. Carl chuckled. "Oh I forget to tell. They are perfect twins" he said as he pointed to the screen. Y/N and Tom turned their eyes on the screen as well.

They had no idea and were totaly shocked. But in retrospect, she already have trouble buttoning her pants. She usually feel exhausted and doesn't sleep well at night. But these were worthy. When she saw the twins on the ultrasound,  a few happy tears slip out from the corner of her eyes.

She now looked at Tom that has been entire time stand by her left side who was grinning widely and shook his head in disbelieve "I can't believe we are having twins, love" Tom said fully excited as he wrapped one arm on her shoulder and planted a kiss on her forehead after that. She can't help but smile back at her happy man.

"Well it's not impossible Mr. Hiddleston. One of you must have family history which influences the chances of having twins." the dr. act like a professor explain the stuff in a way the student can understand.

"I don't think my family have one. Do you, darling?" Tom inquired.

"I do have." she finally said it out. "My eldest brother has twins boys."

"Do you want to know their genders?" dr. asked while both couldn't tear away their eyes from the screen. The twins indeed a wonderful gift.

"Yes please." Tom quickly replied in excited tone.

"I guarantee to say you are carrying two healthy boys." the dr. said to her. She let out a little gasp at his words as she squeezed Tom's hand tighter with her left hand.

"One more thing, you are going to love this." the dr. said then roll the thing in his hand on her bump to certain spot and turn on a volume button from the machine. Giving the couple another beautiful surprise.

In between all those moments and symptoms that drain her energy, there is a ray of light - the babies heartbeats - the best sound in the world.

Tom took a glance at his stunning and glowing wife with glassy eyes, his tears about to drop at the moment he heard the thumping.

She seemed lost of words as she covered her mouth with her bare hand and another tears flowing down through.

"oh my God, It's... It's our babies heartbeats." she said to him assuring herself, she wasn't dreaming.

"I'll leave you both for a moment while I get the scan picture for you and vitamins you should take. Next check up is 4 weeks later."

"Thank you very much doctor." she said and Tom thank him too.

"You're welcome. You can call me if you need to ask something."

Both of them nodded and they watched him leave.

Tom leaned close, both looked at each other's eyes for a second or two before he kissed her softly "you and our babies are the best things that ever happened to me."