What more could I lose? (Thor)

The mighty, Thor Odinson. A member of Avenger. God of Thunder. Wielder of strombreaker. The worthy. The prince of a realm now no longer exists. Heir to nothing. He's the king of no land. A king without throne. His whole family, his best friends, his home, his people. Not to mention his fav hammer. Everything he ever loved, now became everything he lost.

He wished it was all just his nightmare. Yet it wasn't. It was real. The God couldn't keep himself focus his mind. Yet he was quite, making no attempt to talk to the others except it was urget, mostly he just staring at the wall with blank expression on his features. Revenge was the purpose of his life. Trying to figure out how to defeat his enemy.

He couldn't sit quietly waiting in wakanda so he decided to go back to New York with some of the other members. To see how much changes on the other hemisphere.

Thor, clad in his usual Midgardian clothes, swung his legs aimlessly as he stared off into the distance. His steps were stopped at a park, afterward he glanced around. He was impressed with how quickly the people had adjusted to life on Earth, even though the half of the universe were snapped into dust. People have lost their loved ones, friends, and family.

His mind kept wandering, maybe if he fight harder, he could prevent all disasters. Oh now he started to blame himself. Oh, maybe he's thinking too much. Think until his brain can't think any more and maybe nearly insane. He was at the lowest point of his life.

Each gust of cold wind came his way making his pace heavier as the rains getting intensified. His footsteps took him to a place, to the front of a building that was quite familiar.

He hasn't forgotten, this is where he used to live when he first landed on earth. Full of warmth, laughter and friends, where he learned to be a midgardian, and there lived the woman he loved and the only woman he had in his heart. But does she still remember him?

His steps were interrupted. Does she want to see me?
He always gone and went back without news like is nothing to him. He was never there for her when she probably needed him. Maybe she had moved on and married another man. Maybe she didn't live there either.

Maybe it's empty. Maybe she's part of the missing along with half the other human population. Various thoughts raced on his head. Lightning bolt from the sky above. The weather surrounding it turns out to get more along with the change in god's mood. Because he could manipulate weather.

Jane.  

Jane, the scientist, her sophisticated equipment detected an unlimited source of strength around her residence. The weather changed extreme  immediately. As if there's a storm ready to strike. Bad omen, Jane panicked and peeked out from behind the curtain.

Her eyes caught a glimpse standing figure. Not clear, she slashed her eyes as her hand held tight to the curtain. It can't be him. But no. She has to go out to find out by herself.

Not bothering to use rain coat or bring the umbrella, Jane sprint out and confirmed her curiosity. She was panting. Her jaw dropped. She hasn't seen him in years. Her feelings mixed with confusion, shock, delight and nostalgia. Their last meeting when Jane decided to break up from him. Yes, she dumped him.

"THOR?"

He heard his name being called in the middle of the sound of the pouring rain. Her heavenly voice, was capable of calming his heart.

She thought he didn't hear her. But slowly he raised his head and looked at her.

Jane.

Jane ran closer. Her clothes were soaking wet. In the throes of the heavy rain, their eyes met.