First meet 2 (Sharpe)

Requested by WriterGirlme

"Which part of the house you wish to marvel first?" Thomas inquired.

You shruggred "It's up to you. You're the householder, right."

Thomas chuckled which is adorable, you thought.

Thomas explained to you every part, every layers, every rooms of the mansion, provided you information in what year they're made, who were contributed of the interior and design.
"I'm currently wrote an article about vintage mansion, do you mind if I included this beautiful mansion written down on my papers?"

"I'm sure me and Lucille have no problem on that." his hands in front of his body clasping each other.

"Thank you so much Thomas" you were jumping a little excited and gave him a hug which took him surprised at your bold, soon you realized your manner was no lady like and feel ashamed. "I'm sorry" you muttered looking down with pink face.

He shook his head, giggled. He adored your perfect red cheeks "I can't wait to read them."

Thomas led you to one of quarter in the hallway, pushing the ancient wooden door, you took a look inside, its large room full with tools and equipment. "This is my workshop, I often spend my spare time from my passion on machine here, I like to make toys, most of them were out of date toys that were not sold in the toy shop anymore."

Thomas watched you take the whole all detail in, he was glad to meet you, to see you admiring his creations with such an excitement little girl. Some of them were vintages and uniques "This is all amazing" you said.

"One day your child will be happy to see the contents of this room" you add.

He began to grow a feeling for you. You're stunning. Gods those perfectly round ass when you bend over the table and your perfectly plump breasts that he could set his body on fire. Your perfectly body curve that he craved to touch every inch of it. Your beautiful hair that he wished run through with his finger.

He was not only admiring your physical appearances. But also your intelligence. In such young ages, you would be able to publish a book. Your independency that he adore, and he saw such strength in you.

Was it too earlier to have kind of this feeling towards you. No. He felt as if a link exists between him and you.

You could feel his eyes on you, as you looked up, he was staring. But in the same time, he looked like in the middle of deep thoughts.

"Thomas?" you waved your hand in front of him. He forced himself out of reverie. "Thomas, are you alright? You look a... little red."

"Um, yes, I am...where were we?" he embarrassed. You eyed him suspiciously.

"I was a little distracted, that all." He said. "See anything you like?" he added.

You picked one of the vintage wooden toys and held to him to see "Oh, I like this one it's beautiful."

The following weeks, you spend your time in their library, if not writing, you spend some girl quality time with Lucille, or Thomas gladly took you often for a tour around the suburb.

The view was breathtaking. With quaint pubs, idyllic stone cottages, and fantastic country walks, these evoke the romance of a time gone by, providing the perfect backdrop for a relaxing rural escape.

Thomas as much as possible set aside his time for you. He loved being around you most of the time. You frequently caught him staring at you, yet he will quickly look away with blushing cheeks.