Sir Thomas Sharpe 2

Sequel to Sir Thomas Sharpe.

*****************************************************************************************

Thomas always woke up before the sunrise. He rises and staring at the flowers on his grave as thought they are possibly the only flowers he has ever received. He walks out from his grave, wishes to wander the mansion to see you. Thomas entered your room, he watched you still sleep, your face was angelic. He opened the window to bring fresh air and sunlight into the room. Fresh air makes Thomas feel better, after his peaceful rest in the grave.

You woke up late this morning. You rubbed your eyes and saw the sun shone seeping in through the window. Who's the hell had opened the window? You glanced at your door, it was still locked. You paid no mind as you rushed to bathroom and prepared yourself immediately. After finished, you walked downstairs, headed to dining room where everyone was waiting and sat surrounds at the table. Everybody greeted you good morning and you replied them. You took a seat beside your father, everyone was holding hand each other, and your father asked you to bless the food. Everyone shut their eyes and listening.

"Lord, thank you for the food before us, the family and friends besides us and the love between us. Amen."

Everyone started to pick up their meals. Your father looked at your sleepy eyes and said "Are you alright, darling?" "I didn't sleep well in my new room." You answered simply. "Scientists call this phenomenon the 'First Night Effect.' He said. You rolled your eyes not in a good mood, while munching a slice of bread in your mouth.

Everyone was about to finish their breakfast. Since you woke up late today, you offered a hand "I'll clear the table and wash the dishes" you said to them. They nodded and feel grateful. They leave, headed to the field to start working on the project. You father kissed you on forehead "Thank you Elena." You smiled.

Thomas always watches. He saw they intertwined their hands together at the table, she prayed God's blessing over the meals. Her voice was soft, calming to his ear. He felt peaceful while listening to her prayer. Thomas heard her father called her name Elena, so that's her name.

As soon as they left, leaving you alone in the mansion. You cleared and cleaned the table, did the wash. A suddenly unexpected headache hit you, you groaned, rubbing your temples, massage your neck, back and head for temporary relief. It might feel as though something is pressing or squeezing in the front of your head. You lied down on the couch in a cool, dark, quiet living room and close your eyes. Relax. Breathe easily and deeply. When you started drifting in and out conscious, you felt a blanket put on your body, you stir in your sleep when you felt a cold touch against your temple. Then all of a sudden it was gone like nothing was there. You forced to open your eyes, sit up and looked up to see no one there. You swear you felt arms go around you, like it was trying to comfort you. You tried not to shake, a while after you calmed down, it faded.

There is definitely something there, if you have felt it for a while. You do think also if anyone has died in the mansion, they may be trying to contact you, tell you they are here with you and comfort you. It's not a harmfull ghost, so you think you shouldn't be scared.

"Who are you? please show yourself." You said calmly. You flushed the thought of you might see a bloody ghosts or skeletons such in a horror movie. You waited while your eyes scanning around.

Thomas hesitated for a moment, he was not ready revealing himself, he think he might gonna scare her to death if she saw him.

Nothing.

You decided to call out a specific name. "Thomas...? Are you Thomas?"

Thomas looked at her. She put a hope on him that he will appear in front of her.

To be continued...