Grandchild (Loki)

Note: the sentences in italics were said through mind.

***

Odin never agreed to
human existence in the Asgard Palace. Yet Loki still want to give it a try. He took you to Asgard to meet his mother Frigga and his never be father, Odin.

Loki, the conflicted and complicated villainous vibe guys with tragic backstory was no longer that kind of man anymore. You, the person who changed him, brought him from the darkness to light, showed him the kindness that he never deserve, kept him in line from years, told him that every person has the good side not all evil, convinced him that he was not a monster and eventually the only woman that he loved and you loved him back.

Loki wished you to know more about his parent and his prince life in Asgard.

All the way to the throne room you have a bad feeling about this plan, you were nervous, yet he calmed you down said that everything will be just fine.

Even though if eventually they may not approve of your relationship, Loki will remain to keep you and continue to live on Midgard with you, get married in the future and have a small family.

We set our foot, greet, bow and Loki talk to his adoptive parent. Loki introduced you to them and described how he lived his life on earth with you, depicted the kindness of your heart that he could never pay back, that's when he conveyed you were his fiance.

Frigga gave you warm smile which ease your nervous slightly. While on the other hand Odin showed a stiff face that made you uncomfortable.

"Miss y / n" Odin called, which made you looked up. "I appreciate your kindness towards my son"

"Now I will ask both of you a question. Miss y / n you are a mortal, which has a limited age while Loki is immortal who may live more thousand years old.
Loki, will you strong enough to watch her aging and to see her final day and then be expected to live without her?
And Miss y/n, do you have the heart to make him sad because he saw you die and he will lament with sadness for his entire life for thousands of years?"

This matter has certainly ever crossed your mind but you thought at that time your feelings have overcame your common sense. You've fall for the majestic dark haired with royal blooded.

Loki squeezed your hand as your eyes landed on him. You could see he was in middle of deep thoughts. You couldn't let him suffer in the future, you don't want him mourning your death and drown into heart breaks because your short life as a mortal. Yet you couldn't stop loving him.

You tried to release your hand from his. But he squeezed it even tighter, he refused to let go.

You sighed.

Loki.

Both of you could read each other thoughts and apparently he already read your wobble.

I love you y/n.

"I love her dearly and I understand all the risks, father." Loki said as he looked up.

Odin turned to look at you and waited for your answer. You gazed to Loki not sure how to answer it.

"I..."

Loki cutted in "I have proposed her and we will get married with or without your blessing."

Did he just proposed you in front of his parents?

Loki smiled and winked at you.

I really mean what I just said.

Frigga looked concern at her husband who seem to start losing patience.