Pregnant (Tom)

This is the theme that is most abundant in every fan fiction.

Imagine telling Tom you are pregnant.

I'm going to give it a try.

Warning : Some dirty talks, Mature content.

***

"Um, Tom would you pull up at super market, I'm craving some skimmed milk." She called him.

Tom raised his eyebrow in confuse. Craving? Milk? This late? I thought she dislike milk. He parted his lips to enquire and then breathed in deep to restrain the urge.

"As you wish My Queen." Tom finally said through the phone.

"Thank you, darling. Love you." she said.

"Love you too." Tom said as he hang up, dropped his car to the store nearby.

Tom stopped, stood and frowned at dozens of types of milk display on the rack in the super market. He was not thinking about the milk but about Y/N. Lately she looks different, radiant. Her skin is so clear, her cleavage is amazing (just like he has always wanted) and her hair is shiny. She is glowing, more beautiful. And she has some foods cravings. She seemed gaining some weights making the curve of her body more perfect.

At home, she found herself dwelling in thoughts and feelings, she sighed and fluffed the pillows bunched beneath her head. She had once of miscarriages two years ago. It got too hard, being so happy and then having it all snatched away. They've tried since then. Now her period was late more than three weeks ago, she took a test it was positive and she hasn't told Tom anything about it.

Now Y/N wondered what took Tom so long to buy her items. Then a brilliant idea pop up in her mind. This so-called, 'making him happy to come home' thing.

Tom was drowned in thoughts as a message pop up in his phone. It was Y/N.

Y/N = I'm not wearing panties now and I can't wait till you got home darling. I have a surprise as well *kiss emoticon*

Tom hadn't been expecting this. His face flushed in red after he read it.

Tom quickly picked the stuffs into his cart and texted her.

Tom = I'm on my way home, darling. And I can't wait to ravish you *wink emoticon*

Tom has on his way to the cashier counter to pay the items. The cashier girl took a glance at him with a curious look on her face, wondering why he was blushing. The young girl has started scanning his items and another text comes through.

Y/N = My nipples now get hard when you text me. Should I start touching myself or not?

Tom gritted his teeth before frantically pulling up the keyboard and typed.

Tom = Don't you dare!

He needs to distract himself before he get a hard-on and people start staring at him. He tried his best not to gain too much attention. A minute after, he got another one.

Y/N = I'm dripping wet down there. I could explain how horny am I, but I'd rather have your fingers stick inside me, your tongue on my clit and feel for yourself.

"Oh God," he mumbles as he read the message and his face becomes more red. His heart fluttering wildly in his chest. His pants suddenly feel tight. Shit.

Now all he can think about is joining her on that bed and giving her the attention she needs.

Was he acting awkward because the cashier looks at him a little suspicious.

"Are you okay, sir?"

"I-I'm fine." He answered, tried to sound normal.

He quickly paid for his items, put his phone in his pocket and jogged out from the building into the parking lot as soon as possible, trying not to linger on the image of his finger thrust inside her.

Once he was in the car, he loosen his tie that seemed feel more tight now, took a deep breath and pulled out his phone, danced his finger on the keyboard

Tom = Be naked when I get home !

His message quickly replied by her

Y/N = Yes, Daddy.

As soon as she got his message, she undressed herself and be the woman her husband can't wait to come home to.

Tom tossed his tie to the chair nearby and undoing first few buttons of his shirt as he got in the house. He was half hard by the time he reaches their bedroom's door. She was standing by the window, gazing out. Her back faced him. A thin blanket wrapped around her naked body.

"Being naughty while Daddy not home, did you?" Tom whispered to her ear, wrapped his arms around her slender waist, sending the shivers to her spine. "No, Daddy."

He reached between her legs, lightly touching her wet inner thigh. She shudders and moans that goes right to his cock.

"Can I have my surprise now?" he whispered inquire, reminding her. She turned around to face him completely, looking so damn beautiful.

She took his hand and placed it on to her bare belly. She watched his face light up and his eyes widen. "You're going to be a father." He kneeled down to have a kiss on her stomach. She giggled. "I'm going to be a father." He mumbled to himself. "And the best one at that." she added as she caressed his soft ginger hair.

This child that they've been waiting. They'd been trying for a baby for 2 years. Tom wanted nothing more than to be a father. His hand ran over her stomach soothingly. "I love you. Daddy can't wait to see you." he said talking to her tummy. She lightly giggled watching him.

He rose to his feet and pulled her into a tight hug as if she would vanish "I love you Y/N, I love you, I love you so much." he repeated it. Happy couldn't even near to describe his feeling. "I know, Tom. I love you too. We love you. " She replied.

He pulled back, cupped her cheeks with his both hands and said "I love you both, more than anything." He confirmed. He wiped away her happy tears away and kissed her soft gentle lips. Her hands around his neck, her legs wrapped to his waist as he carried her naked body to the bed without broken the kiss.

He laid her down, her back against the white sheets. "I'll be gentle, I promise..."