This isn't Goodbye (Loki)

Warning : contains Infinity Wars Spoiler

This isn't goodbye

Even as I watch you leave

This isn't goodbye

I swear I won't cry

Even as tears fill my eyes

I swear I won't cry

PROLOGUE

The beginning of Avenger, Infinity Wars I.

¤¤¤¤¤

Thanos has killed the entire crews of the ship, well almost.

Ashes and debris were everywhere.

Hear me and rejoice. You have had the privilege of being saved by Great Titan. You may think this is suffering. No. it is salvation. Universal scales tipped forward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile for even in death. You have become Children of Thanos.

The ugly creature rambled upon the death bodies.

You were injured as well as Thor. Thor was lying next to you until Thanos pinched Thor's body up as if he was no weight.

Thanos : I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. As lightning turn the legs to jelly. I ask you to what end? Dread it, run from it. Destiny arrives all the same. And now, it's here or I should say... I am.

Thanos were dragging Thor and stopped in front of the second prince.

Thor to Thanos: You talk too much.

Thanos to Loki : The Tesseract! or your brother's head. I assume you have a preference?

Loki to Thanos : Oh,I do..... Kill away.

Thanos squeezed Thor's head. Thor winched in pain. Loki must be insane, you thought. How could he dare to let Thanos kill his brother.

Before Thanos, The Power Stone was in the hand Nova Corps, the space police, for safekeeping. The officers in Nova Corps are pretty bad at their job, so Thanos will probably steal it immediately. Thanos draw closer the Power Stone to Thor's head, as Thor started to screaming. Loki's eyes getting teary........"ALL RIGHT, STOP!" Loki cried out.

Thor : We don't have the Tesseract. It was destroyed on Asgard.

You sighed in relief. But a minute after the Space Stone appeared in Loki's right hand as he holding it high.

Thor to Loki : You are the worst, brother.

Loki to Thor : I assure you, brother. The sun will shine on us again.

Thanos : Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.

Loki To Thanos : Well, for one thing. I'm not Asgardian. And for another... we have Hulk.

Hulk appeared and attacked Thanos. But Thanos was stronger. Hulk has defeated. Thor tried to fight but again he fail. Thor was trap, he can't make any single move. Heimdall with his last strength sent Hulk to Midgard for warning to Earth people.

Thanos : That was a mistake

Thanos was pissed off and stabbed the Golden Eye keeper.

Thor : NOOO... You're going to die for that!

My humble personage. Bows before your grandeur. No other being has ever had the might. Nay, the nobility to wield not one but two infinity stones. The universe lies within your grasp.

That horrible creature such a wriggler, you thought. And that monster was seemed enjoy being blow his high.

The monster once more glanced at his stone lies on the gauntlet. Thanos has the Space Stone in his hand. The Stone shine so bright. Damn. He was getting stronger with two stone in his hand.