Loki x Reader

PROLOGUE

You walked down the street, not knowing where your feet would take you. You were already in the small park. It was typical for you to end up in this park whenever you felt stressed. It was simply a place for you to let go of your feelings and express myself without being disrupted by anyone or bothered by any person who knew you personally.

The breeze turned into wind in the space of a moment, and the first few drops of rain started falling as you looked up to the sky. You sat still not even mind to move from the bench. You were dripping wet. As the downpour was heavy, you started shivering and feeling cold. Then a figure man, tall, wearing a black suit came, held an umbrella over to your head. "You will get pneumonia if you continue to do so." He said in magnificent velvety voice. You looked at the figure in the eyes, their dazzling green dazing you for a second. Then you looked at him, he was now soaking wet, because he was holding out the umbrella to shelter you.

*********************************************************************************************

That's how you met the man. A year after that you saw live event on television, an attack at Stuttgart Museum, German, A man with strange horned helmet on his head and holding a staff yelled in front of bunch people "KNEEL!" You recognize his face or was it just a coincidence. Guns then came out of planes sides and a voice said "Loki, drop your weapon and stand down now!" Did he just call his name, Loki? (You knew the rest of the story, the spare parts man, your brother blast him to the ground). And It was few years ago.

You are going to work for SHIELD as a medic and Anthony Edward Stark, your brother, decided that after many years of not seeing you, he wished you to stay on his infamous tower. Tony smiled as the elevator doors open and saw you walked out, dragging your suitcases. "Y/N" Tony called and dashing towards you. He pulled you into his big embrace and spun you around, laughing and smirking. You can't help it, you knew him, your big brother was missed you. You giggled and kiss him on the cheek. Tony, still treat you like a five years old child, he always being protective. If Tony can pack you with bubble wrap and keep you from any harm, you certainly sure he will do it in a heartbeat.

While you two enjoying at each other accompany, the others members of Avengers watched with puzzle faces.

"Iron knight, who is this beautiful maiden?" Thor asked to Tony. "Everybody this is my sister, Y/N Stark, since she will work as a medic for SHIELD, she will staying here so I can keep an eye on her." Tony introduced you. "Hello everyone, it's an honor to meet so many infamous heroes here." You said as you smile. "Sis, these are Avengers." He mentioned their name one by one, they each greeted you welcomingly. When Tony mentioned a name ...Loki... he shakes your hand. "Y/N", "Loki."

You remember him. He stands awkwardly in front of you. "Wait- you're his sister? You're related? By blood? By the way, you had not the Stark looks." Clint questioned. You smiled as you looked at Tony. "Yes, Tony and I came from the same womb, but we have not the same father." "You're too beautiful to be a stark, you're beyond amazing." Steve said quietly and blushed. "Y/N is more beautiful than the goddess of beauty." Bucky blurted after examine you from head to toes and tried to flirt.

Tony saw how they complimented your looks, then he shoved Bucky's face away "Don't ever dare to dream." Tony warned and shoot him a glare. "Let me show you to your room." Tony said and quickly moved to take your luggage.

Those were hectic days working as a doctor in the hospital wing in SHIELD surrounded by injured agents or hurt captured enemies. Being a best brother in the world, Tony insisted to drop and pick you every day, except he has another business to handle. He didn't let you drive because last time you drove, it ended almost killed yourself. Today, Tony can't pick you, so you were attempt to get a taxi, after spending 20 minutes wistfully waving a hand in the air while the traffic hurtles past, you have to give up. When you gaze up, it was starting to rain, sky already dark, you took a deep breath and exhaled, what should I do? You rubbed your neck to ease the fatigue, then you saw a pair of black man shoes stopped next to you, you looked up, he was wearing black inner clothes with jacket and black jeans, you can't see his face, his face was covered by the black umbrella. You tilted your head to a side, Loki? You are...pretty...well surprised. He immediately shared his umbrella with you. Your heart rate was slowly increasing as you realized how closed he was. "Thank you." you whispered. A soft smile spread on his lips, not the same cold-hearted man who attacked Stuttgart couple years ago. You started to wonder why you always meet him on rainy.

Loki has gone through his punishment on Asgard and he is now took his penance on earth, learning to become a member of Avengers, help people, he has changed himself even though some others haven't quite forgotten his past. Well, no one does like him very much, except for Thor.

We walked in silence to where he has parked the car,he opened the door for you. He had put his seat belt on, so do you. "I just knew a God could drive a Midgardian vehicle?" Smiling, he says "I drove it here. Though technically it isn't mine." It would be a lie to say that the smile was not attractive. "Did Stark send you?" you questioned as he drove carefully along the wet road. He shook his head "No, I came here on my own initiative. He's been busy with meetings." So Tony hasn't know Loki has picked you up, you wonder what would your brother would say when he knew.

To be continued...