Her Protector (Adam)

Request from @jaquellejohnson

Setting : Desolate streets of the Detroit city.

It was cold night. You could see your breath in the air as you wrapped your jacket tighter and pulled the hood even more so over your heard. You walked in swift pace so you can pass the dark alleyway quickly, it was the short cut way to your home. You could hear the sound of your footsteps. But it seemed to have echo. You glanced back but it was nothing but an empty alleyway. You inhaled air, you began to regret taking this path. Your heart telling you something bad going to happen.

You continue to walk faster, but it only few steps, you saw a woman in blonde hair in front of you step in your direction. You stopped and wonder. But it only for a moment as she showed out her fangs. You run fast, but she was faster until she attacked you from your back and knocked you down on the ground. She flipped you, now you had your back on the ground, straddling on you, you were facing her as she let out her fangs. You let out a terrified scream as she buried her face into your neck. You screamed in terror, you felt the pain as she sink her teeth into your skin, growling in hunger. You tried to fight her but she just sunk her teeth deeper, you felt the warm rush as crimson fluid poured down your neck. Your head spinning, you felt weaker. You thought your life going to end in gruesome way.

**

"I thought I heard someone screamed." Adam said. He sensed fresh blood as he sniffed his nose. Adam indeed has a sharp hearing and a keen sense of smell.

Adam snapped his head into the dark alleyway and saw someone. He run towards and yelled "HEYY." The figure saw Adam was approaching and run away. Eve tailed behind Adam.

Adam saw you lying limp on the ground. You hardly breathe, your eyelids heavy.

"What happened?" Eve talked to Adam. Adam looked at your neck, checking it "She has been bitten by a vampire."

They let out a look of concerned. Eve touched your face, She has great sense of touch with her hands. "We must save her, we can't let her die here." Eve said. Adam nodded. He carried you in his arms.

You struggled to stay conscious. You felt someone carried you with strong arms like a protector, cradled you gently as you felt save, stay away from harm. You eventually gave up as darkness consumed you.

********************************************************************************************

You woke up gasping, struggling to breath, every part of you aching and your head was throbbing. You were in a bed, a room that unfamiliar. The main room was elegance in details like the wood floors, paneling and intricate trim.

A woman, slim and tall with white hair walked in, followed by a black raven hairs man.

"You're awake." The woman leaned down and looked at you. "Where am I? And who are you?" you said giving them a confused look. They share a look.

"You have been bitten by... " She hesitated to continue her sentence. "A vampire." You said. "You saw the face?" The woman asked. You nodded to her. "What type of freak does that?" you asked angrily, trying to sit up.

The woman sat down on the edge of the bed beside you. Her motherly manner somehow make you calm down.

"I'm Eve." The woman introduced herself. "And this is Adam." She added gesturing the man. You looked at them both in turn.

"What's your name?" The woman asked gently. "Y/N." You replied.

"Y/N, Adam found you, you have been attacked by a feeder, but the feeder obviously sensed we were near and escaped, only managed to turn you, not yet to drain you." Eve explained while the man behind her keep silent.