Loki x Reader 3

Today it supposed to be your day off duty and Loki knew it. Loki hopefully can see you. What are you doing? Are you well? Many unanswered questions run through his raven-haired head and he misses your smile and the bright light that you always carried with.

Rather than moping in his room, Loki thought it would be more productive to go talk to you. He wandered the tower searching for you.

He found out that your room was empty. On your desk, he found an open sketchbook, he saw a sketch drawing of a man standing with hidden face behind an umbrella. The words written below :

I do believe in falling in love at first sight.

Am I so naïve?

The pages fluttered as Loki flipped through them, sketch of a man and a woman sat on bench, hugging each other. He didn't know that Y/N had drawn him and the sketch bringing back old memories. His eyes scanning each word carefully:

I still want to hope

To meet him again

Some day...

I am terribly missed him

Astonishment spread on his face, he never knew a single affection could mean on a mortal so much. Loki smiled before flipping to the next page. These are the last written page:

I remember the first moment I looked at him walking toward me and realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with him.

From the moment I first set eyes on him, his eyes click onto my face. The breath whooshes out of my body and everything freezes for a second, as though I'm looking at him through my camera lens, zoomed in all the way, the world pausing for that tiny span of time between the opening and closing of the shutter.

A part of me walked out of my body and wrapped itself around him.

And there it still remains.

Where she could be right now? The park? Loki has coming to the realization. Loki jogged through the park, swerved through the twisted paths trees, there were a small pond with lily flowers and several small ducks swam around.

And also Y/N.

You were sitting on the bench, drawing something on your book. Loki stood still for a moment his presence not recognized nor known as he stared at you for a moment.

Loki was analyzing his feelings, a flash worry of rejection if you know he was the man, you met a few years ago. Would you disappointed, he chose a life of villainy and he has slain many innocents.

Loki glanced at the sky, again the rain was about to pour down. He created an umbrella on his hand through his magic. Right away opened it and held it over to you, sheltering.

"You will get pneumonia if you continue to do so." Loki said in magnificent velvet voice, repeating their past.

You glanced around, heard the familiar voice, he was here...

Someone that you waited so long ago. "I know I was a fool and an idiot and I don't deserve the chance to explain, let alone be with you. I've been trying to figure out the right way to say how I feel and I can't hold it in any longer." he said.