^「(Dare)」^

~Warnings~ A bit of Smut at the beginning, some boyf riend, and That's it.

「YOU MAY SKIP」
Jake's wet tongue licked up the smaller boy teasing the freckled boy neck and sucked a bit on Rich's sweet spot. As Jake's desire to have all Rich's body grown more. "More~" Rich groaned. Jake sucked the soft skin more and lightly bit it. He slowly went down to the smaller boys collar bone.
「YOU MAY STOP」
Rich moan was interrupted by the wood door being slammed open by two boys. "Wtf!" Rich yelled while flopping off of the couch.

"Surprise!" Yelled Michael as he jumped into the room slipping a bit on the wood floor. "Ack!" Jeremy followed him laughing at Michael "You Goofball"

•~Jake's Pov~•
I heard Rich yell then another yell from Michael. Then "You Goofball." from Jeremy. It was a bit disorienting. "Are you okay Rich?" I said mellowed. His face was so cute with the red flush.

"Yeah" He grumbled out. I then look at Michael and Jeremy. "You guys are weird as fuck" I laughed covering up my embarrassment.

"We are going to have a guys day today since Chol and Christy left us alone" Jeremy said still a bit angry at the fact, That both Michael and Jeremy were abandoned at the park by the two girls.

"So you are torturing us because you are salty?" Rich said who was getting back up beside me.

"Yes." The red hoodied boy as he took off his shoes and putting them by the living room door. Jeremy followed his actions then sat down. I idly look at them while there was a peaceful quiet room. I interrupted the weird still room "Let's play a game, Shall we?"

My short boyfriend said a idea "How about Truth or Dare?" I hummed in agreement besides it was just something to past the slow hours anyway. Even though me and rich are on the "Don't tell anyone they will hate us" stage of our relationship we still agree on about anything really.

Micha and Jeremy both nodded. "Sure" said Jere for Michael. They are so in sync...I think I know what is going on. Rich looked a bit puzzled "How will we take turns?" He is so cute when he is forces himself to focus on things that don't really matter.

Michael exclaimed first "Why not whoever the asker chooses goes after that turn then you cant choose the person who ask you?" I noticed Michael fidgeting with his hoodie from Jeremy moving in beside him.

I know what I'm gonna ask Michael~ I thought. I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Michael looking back at me, I felt my face burn a bit. I quickly looked away. "Who wants to go first?" I heard Jeremy say with a anger tone that surprised me. I never heard that before.

"I can ask first!" Rich said happily. I hummed and looked at Rich and gave him the "I think something is going on between those two" look. He raised a brow the looked at Michael. "Micha Truth or Dare"

"Micha" looked up at Rich and said "Truth"

~Jeremy's Pov That's right bitch~

I looked at Rich. What is this man trying to do.. I thought. "Is it true if you have a crush on someone in our school?"

Micha looked up and I swear he glanced at me or at least I think. "U-Um.. Yeah" I shook my head and laughed at Rich "Dude, Why wouldn't he? We are the only people he can see that are our age" I said still giggling a bit. "Yeah!" I heard Micha say using my words as a defense. "Whatevea" Rich said leaning back on the couch.

"Truth or Dare JereBear" I heard Michael say. "Dare" Michael's look changed to warm and fuzzy to scary in like two seconds. "I dare you to dance on a table and sing 'My hips don't lie'"

"Michael No" I dragged out the o like how Michael was dragging my soul away slowly. "You gotta do it"

"Fine" I mumbled. I got on the table. I slowly started singing the lyrics of "My hips don't lie" as I swayed my hips slowly. After the song ended I quickly got down and sat beside Michael again.

"Heree that wa-" I stopped him "Hush" I hid my blushing face and just plan stopped. I looked back on when Rich fell...he fell off...

Jake. I smirked to myself then said "Truth or Dare, Rich."