Dksbdi

Oh, did you hear' one of the repeating words Jake is told on a day to day basis? Today, it was also followed up with 'The New kid is' Then it gets lost with words. There could be 50 pages of words to describe this kid from just the rumors. You could say he's cute or that he's just another pain in the ass. It was just odd how the rumors spread like wildfire. Jake somehow just gave up on understanding who this guy was. Jake finally realizes he should be getting his stuff from a few people walking past him as if in a hurry. Jake walked to his locker and opened it, he grabbed only a pencil because he never brings any school stuff to class to keep up this popular act. He then leaned against the locker beside his which he knew was nobody's and started playing on his phone. Jake watched the screen light up and he smiled as his last game point on Color Switch loaded up, which he paused before heading to school.

Jake started playing the game before the ball fell down from Jake being distracted from a clearing of someone's throat. Jake looked up then down at a small freckled boy. "Hey, sorry, but I'm new and that's my locker," The boy said smoothly, Jake nodded after saying a quick "No problem" and then got off of the locker rooms then shut his own that he now just realized was open. "Heh, so you are the new kid everyone's blabbing about?" Jake chuckled and smiled at the latter, who was unlocking his locker. "I guess, nobody really is talking to me though. The rumors must be going crazy, right?" Jake was surprised at him knowing so well what exactly he was annoyed about then started thinking common sense. He's been to other schools, He knows about rumors. Jake thought before responding "Yeah" He said in a slightly annoyed tone. "Most never even described you right," Jake said before the kid cocked a brow. "Am I hot as you suspected?" He joked as he pulled out some books. Jake rolled his eyes but thought Nope, hotter then I thought. Jake was torn from his thoughts by the bell. He waved to the kid, the kid waved an goodbye back before Jake headed to class.

Jake sighed as he tapped his pencil. His teacher was talking about history. The Boston Massacre. He sighed, his mind started to boredom wander to the boy he meets. That's when Jake realized that he never got the name of the latter. Jake was interrupted in trying to tap Brook to ask from the teacher saying "Please find your partners" Since Jake wasn't listening he didn't know at all what they were even getting in partners for. He sighed and got with Christine as a partner. Everyone else either had a partner or was working alone. He sighed looking around the room. He saw people scattered about in groups. Jake heard Christine say a few answers so he put them down onto the paper while he yawned with full boredom. Jake looked at the clock hoping every time he looked it would go faster. It did the opposite. He then started to try and focus on something, like doodling. He doodled a kid with headphones and a red-patched hoodie since the guy was right in his view when he looked up. Jake noticed that a familiar face, Jeremy,  leaning over to the boy he was doodling's paper. He had just finished the doodle of the headphones before the bell rang an ear-splitting sound. Jake then quickly exited the class not wanting to be there any minute longer then he needed.

Jake ran to the next few classes over the past few, very long, hours. It was finally lunch. Jake stopped at his locker but didn't see the guy, it was a bit disappointing. He groaned after grabbing his lunch box then walked into the cafeteria, luminescent lights scattering the cafeteria. A few people bumped into Jake but he didn't mind it that well. He saw the boy from earlier and quickly sat by him. "Heya," Jake said simply before opening his lunch. The boy did a nod to signal that he knew Jake was here, Jack noticed that the boy was chewing so he assumed they didn't want to talk. Jake started eating the sandwich he had gotten in the lunch box.

Jake was watching the boy eat before the other's eyes looked at Jake. Jake looked away before hearing; "Oh, I forgot to give you my name, It's Rich" Jake smiled, he had finally gotten the boy's name. "I'm Jake" He responds. Rich hummed gently as Jake said his name, he said something odd and a bit random "We both have names with four letters" Jake cocked a brow and chuckled. "Yeah, I guess we do" His words slipped gently, he relaxed more around this 'Rich' guy. "Do all of these rumors go around everytime a new kid comes 'round?" Jake loved to listen to the lisp so much he almost forgot to answer. "Oh, yeah. A lot start before they die out. You can hang with me till they go away, I'm an okay dude. At least I think so" The brunette answered with a smile. Rich made a more calm expression. "Hm. I think I will hang with you"

Jake smiled at the response. He had forgotten about his sandwich. "So, Do you wanna check if we have any classes together?" The freckled boy asked with the same lisp that sounded adorable to Jake. Not adorable, um- cool. "Sure" Jake reached his hand out for Rich's schedule. Rich gladly gave the paper after taking it from his pocket. Jake skimmed through the list until he saw one familiar class and period. "Oh, we have French together in period 7" The shorter boy smiled, softly taking back his paper with a bright face. "Nice!" He chimed making the latter smile.

"Yeah, that is pretty cool, French is pretty much a chill class. The teacher isn't all that uptight" Jake hummed to the other boy. Rich nodded happily "Sounds awesome" Jake tapped his fingers on the table as he listened to the short boy talk about his old French class. He barely gave his attention to what Rich was talking about, just Rich's voice. It was weirdly calming to Jake. He soon started to fade out from any attention. It was at least a few minutes till he started to pay attention, Rich was taking about some video game.

Jake soon heard the bell ring once again. "Well, see you in French class" He soon got up then walked back to his locker carefully, making sure to have the freckles boy lose sight of him. He grabbed his books then quickly went to his next class. He sat down in his classroom, he probably wasn't going to pay attention in this class either so he just started to play with his fingers. He started to think about the freckles boy's face and eyes.. how cute he looked

"Oh no"

Guys, I'm so sorry, I just didn't have motivation, I think I have writers block

Again I'm so sorry- if you have any ideas, a n y would be appreciated