bubblegum rum and tears

how could i ever think that he was into me? I was thinking of the small boy who I put all of my heart into. His words were amazing, I wish I could bottle up the sound and drink it so I could feel drunk off of it. It was..

Unfair, almost, cruel, in a way. I've always been by his side since the day they started to become friends. Rich has never really dated anyone in a long time, only one girl which he only dated because people forced him to say yes. I feel bad for him still.

But, know, he's dating someone. They are getting serious now, kissing, hugging. PDA. I actually reported Rich to a teacher for PDA. But, it didn't help. I hate watching it, and now I'm at this stupid party, drinking stupid flavored rum. Rich is too good for Michael. Rich is amazing.

Michael isn't good enough.. he probably doesn't give him what he needs. I hate thinking about Michael.. touching him. I started to drink the rum more, it burned the back of the throat a bit. I saw Rich sit down beside him, "Rich?" He asked softly, even though he knew.

"Hey" Rich smiles at me with that amazing smile. I love him so much. "Hey there" I responded carefully. I don't want to mess up.. "Could I hug you?" Rich whimpered a bit. I felt quickly worried. "What's wron-- Yeah, of course" He was soon hugging me and crying hard.

"what happened.. who did this to you?" I said on instinct. Rich nuzzled my chest more. "Michael broke up with me.." I held him tightly and close to me. "He's an ass, I can't believe anyone would break up with you" I kept him closer and nuzzled him a bit.

This was what they would use to do before Rich started dating Michael. "i guess" I heard Rich's muffled, already soft voice say. I sighed, "Wanna come to my house, we can cuddle on my bed" I say naturally, that used to cheer him up. "yeah" Rich said very softly.

So, We had started to walk to my house. I made sure to give Michael a dirty glare as we left. Damn asshole. I grabbed Rich's hand and walked out of the party. Rich was close to me, his breathing was a bit wary from his crying afew minutes ago.

"My car is in the 7-elven gas station" I had hummed a bit, trying to have atleast a little conversation before we get to my house. "Always parking so far away" Rich had giggled. I absolutely loved it when he would giggle or laugh. He needed some laughter anyway.

I soon seen my car in the distance and smiled. "There she is" I said in a goofy voice. I heard another giggle as I walked to the car and got in. I seen Rich get in soon after, "We could either cuddle in the backseat, or my bed, Rich"

Rich hummed, thinking it over. "Why not.. A little cuddling in the backseat then the rest of the night, at your place?" I smiled, "Anything you want" I got out and went into the backseat, I saw Rich follow my lead. I made sure that the backseat was cleaned off.

I soon laid down on my back, leaning against the door. Rich got on my chest and on top of me and shut the open door. He soon relaxed and hummed calmly. "You're so warm" I commented, I had almost forgotten what it was like to feel this calm now.

I felt Rich move a bit to get even more comfortable but I don't mind. "I hope thst Michael finds someone good" Rich said in a weak voice. "He did. But he gave them away" I responded, obviously referring to Rich. I saw Rich's cheeks turn red as he pressed his face into my shirt. "i-i guess, I'm not all that great, Jake" He said softly as he pouted.

"You are though Rich, I don't know how you can't see it and I don't know how or why Michael would just give it away. But, you are the most amazing person that anyone could have to be theirs." I say, almost ranting. I felt Rich pout as he pushed his face further against his chest. I wish he would see how great he is. Michael is such a douche.

Rich had started to fall asleep on me after abit. So, I shook him awake so we could go to my house, but I let him stay in the back as I drove to my house. My parent's were out of town today so this would be okay. Rich was my best friend so my parents would say yes anyway.

I soon parked at my house carefully and looked back at Rich, who thankfully was awake. "Let's go" I said softly to him before I got out and went to Rich. He was smiling and he held my hand, which I felt my face heat up at. This was.. amazing.

I knew though that Rich didn't think anything of this. We used to do this all the time before, but it feels great to finally keep on doing are old stuff without Rich being dragged away by his boyfriend. i started to walk into my house with Rich, who smiled.

I actually felt good about this..

[CLIFFHANGER >:3]