Lack of Interest ch- 2

-hh, smut, lots of it.-

Leaving Rich gasping for air just makes me smirk. I just got done biting his neck till I didn't have any clear space left to bit or suck. Rich was shaking from being pushed against the bathroom stall. "mm," I hummed a bit at him. "You gotta say sorry for running away, three times, or I'll just punish you by fucking your ass without lube"

Rich huffed at me. "No, because I'm not sorry and I'm not allowed to lie" I growled. "Well, then, I'll make you sorry" I flipped him so I only saw his back since I know he likes to look at me. Now he won't be able too. I undressed Rich and slapped his ass. He let out a cute squeak. Rich was absolutely beautiful. I kissed the back of his neck before my hands roamed his body.

I like to make sure that this is reality, this is why I like to roam his body with my hands. Sometimes I think about how I don't deserve him, but he never makes me feel that way when we do this. Rich was whimpering against the stall. Perfect. I got off my pants and underwear quickly then growled in his ear. "I'm gonna make sure you remember who's here to punish your slutty ass" It made him shake under me, i loved it.

I soon lapped him into a deep kiss. His legs shivering, its all I could focus on. He was so cute when he was turned on. I pushed my tongue into his mouth and the kiss ended on him sucking on my tongue then begging to be fucked by me. But, I wasn't all the done with foreplay yet. "what a whore, begging for me to fuck you, mm, sometimes i think i shouldn't even fuck you at all when you start being being bad."

Rich let out a gasp. "nono... please.." He was really just begging for it bad. I almost felt bad for teasing him about it. Almost. I started to kiss his neck again while grinding against him. I hiss at him while I do. "So bad, what a bad boy" I growl more as my body starts craving him. Crap,

I was less good at keeping my cravings down. Rich shouldn't have messed with me today, I'm nor in the mood to be nice and give second chances. "Mm," I bit his neck deeply, making a dark mark. "Go on your knees" Rich whined. "Now!" I growled. He quickly went down onto his knees and I smiled.

"Take out my dick" I hiss. Rich's small hands slowly pulled down my pants and underwear, his finger tips grazing my tip. "No touching yet" I say softly before I hum. "Open your mouth," Rich pliantly opened his mouth widely, probably knowing what was going to happen. "Remember, if i go to hard, tap my thigh" I reminded him before I started to thrust into Rich's tiny mouth.

I hissed out, so warm and tight.. I growled as I thrusted harder into his sweet, sweet mouth. I soon start to slow, to give him a small break then went fast again. Rich was just taking it all, like a good boy. I would definitely please him just a bit after this, but more at home. I hissed and went even faster, he started to suck in time with my thrusts. I moaned and hissed loudly.

I slowed down, trying to give him a break but I came. "Uhnn, fuck" I hiss as i felt him swallowing my cum. I pulled out of his mouth and went under his shirt, sucking gently on his nipple. I nibbled gently and licked the nub carefully. I pulled away. He whined. "Hey, you'll get more pleasure later, if you whine, I won't give it" Rich got quiet. I put on my underwear gently. I decided to praise him,

"Good boy"

||i can't write smut for shit||