¶×Awkward Calls׶ -Smut-

⚠️️Warnings Smutty again. I need to practice, sorry- ⚠️

Rich had answered a call from Jake even though he had a minor problem and he knew Jake's voice wouldn't help.

Hey Richy

Jake's voice chimed. Rich bit his lip to resist his urge to groan. He asked how Jake was doing. Though he started to palm himself through his pants cloth, making him whimper which caused Jake to be suspicious.

I'm doing well, but are you okay, I know we've been apart for a while but I promise I'll be home soon sweet pea.

The freckled boy was flushed at this point. He palmed himself harder. He whimpered out a small yes for an answer to Jake's question. He kept in a moan.

Are you sure, you sound like you were crying or somethin'?

Rich panted heavily, he loved the sound of his boyfriend's voice though it didn't help his hard on. His small hand moved into his pants but near his entrance. He inserted a finger into himself, making him gasp. No, I've been fine. He said in a breathy voice as he wiggled his finger inside of himself.

Hm, are you sure hun? I want to make sure you are okay, you sound out of breath, is your asthma coming back? Hasn't it been years since then?

Rich sighed gently, he finally let out some moans. He shivered and moaned again, finally letting lose. He fingered himself harder. He said Jake's nickname they use in heated moments. 'Daddy'

Oh, I see you've been missing me in more ways then one

The small boy could hear the tease in this lover's voice. He moaned again as he stretched himself with his fingers more.

Didhksbsnsv- Yeah, please, don't read these

|| Jessica, I'm so sorry ||