~A New Feeling~ Chpt. 3

「Warning 」Fluffy mess

The two boys get to Rich's house. The taller boy open the door and sat down on a cushion. Rich shut the door behind him and sat beside Jake.

"I wanted you to know that.. You were always there for me even when I was in the hospital" The smaller boy looked up at Jake with his sparkling eyes. "I.. love you too..."

The Burnett boy smiled a lovesick smile and was red as a cherry. "U-Um, thank you?" Jake scratched the back of his neck.

Rich smiled and pressed his soft lips against Jake's. "I've waited for that for so long" The smaller boy smiled and pulled away.

"U-Um l-let's play some video ga-games" Jake softly said while grabbing a controller. Rich smiled and grabbed his own controller.

"I bet I'll beat you at APD" Rich said smirking at the taller Burnett boy. "I bet I will win." They started the game up and put it on the brand new PVP mode.

After about a hour the small boy thrown his controller in anger. "Take a chill pill mam"

The smaller boy cuddled into Jake's chest sighing and hugging him. "You win.." He smiled a bit after. "Wanna Prize?~" Jake looked at him "Dude." The tall boy smiled a bit after. "You are so weird"

//Okay I need some inspiration from something because I'm losing my touch. Maybe requests? Yeah that sounds good. Here is what the request should look like.
-Plot-
-Angst, fluff, smut maybe-
-AU if you want- //

~End~