The -Purr-fect man -- Ch. 1

i luv me some puns

this is like a neko rich because-- ideas are running out

It's a forgive and forget world for Nekos, more known as pets or cats. The world is mostly try to forget though. 'Pets' are being sold around the world, smugglers always finding new ways to put them anywhere. These pets are usually human-animal hybrids. The second human species. They are treated like subhumans. Most people use for sex, slavery, or worst shit. Some people have the heart to care for these pets.

Jake, is one of them. Thankfully he is. He had gotten his pet when he was only 5 and they had been bestfriends. Jake doesn't bother with collars and leashes like his parents said to do, He actually realised that his Neko, is more human. Jake had even gave him a human name, Rich.

Since the pets normally go through body changes later then humans, they start heats when they are 18. This is around when Rich will start, and Jake is making sure to prepare him the best he can. They had known eachother for a while now. It wasn't that werid, Rich helped the best he could when Jake was going through that. But, heats were way worse then puberty.

Jake was reading many pet care books with Rich. He had ordered a lot, just for his pet. With the information gathered from all books, The most best option is repressants, but those pills are expensive. There is also milk therapy that will keep the heat normally away. So, they would try that before anything else. Rich understood, nodding at the books as Jake pet his ears gently. Though, Rich was scared about this all, what if he still felt horny?

"What if i still grind against stuff like it says in the book?" Rich asked with innocence. Jake hummed at that, "Then we could always.. um.. I could help you, but that's a last resort" Rich blinked as he listened carefully to his owner. "So, you'll have intercourse me? If i need it so I don't get sick like the book says?" The neko tried to understand what his owner was meaning to say. "Yes," Jake flushed at the blunt wording but nodded. He soon set down the books and leaned against Rich a bit, who was nuzzling him.

"You're the best owner" Rich said with a bliss smile as he fell asleep slowly. Jake smiled as he also started to doze off, the world slowly fading to a dark black color.

---