* . ' Rain

Rich stood at the corner of the street where the bus stop was. He shivered as he felt rain hit his skin. The rain was getting on his hood as well, so he put his headphones in his pockets. He cursed himself mentally as he remembered he could have brought his umbrella with him. Rich had even almost brought it but he thought it would be fine and he would be home before it started to rain. He sighed to himself as he saw someone walk up. Of course this asshat had an umbrella. He noticed how tall this guy was, or was it how short Rich was? The guy glanced at Rich. "Do you happen to know when the bus will get here?" Rich looked back at the dude. He sighed a bit. "If I knew, I would tell ya" He said, while mentally cursing himself about his lisp, and glanced up at the guy.

The guy soon shared his umbrella by moving closer to Rich with a gentle smile, "I'm Jake, by the way. We are gonna be awhile so I thought you might like a person to talk to instead of just standing in awkward silence" The guy named Jake said. He had soft facial features that showed better now since he was closer. Rich chuckled softly and smiled. "Thank you, and I'm Rich" He said as he felt no more rain drip onto him, he'd dry eventually. Jake smiled softly and hummed. "I think there's a kid in my school named that," He said, thinking about it. Rich thought he looked familiar but he didn't want anyone to recognize him that much so he changed the topic. "You're super tall.." He said to Jake and folded his arms, a bit salty. Jake smiled and laughed, "Well, thanks, I guess"

Rich and Jake talked for at least an hour, sharing smiles, opinions, and laughs. Jake soon looked at Rich with a gentle smile, "Hey, can I get your number? I'd like to talk to you more" He said in a charismatic voice. Rich smiled a little bit and put his number in Jake's phone and let Jake put his number in his own phone. They both saw the bus stop as they were putting their numbers in. Rich smiled softly as he got his phone handed back to him. Jake grabbed his phone as the bus door opened. "You go first" Jake said in his normal charming voice. Rich smiled as he walked into the bus and sat down. He saw Jake walk in and sit down in the seat across from him. Rich leaned against the window, texting Jake asmile. He heard the other boy's voice ding then saw 'typing..' at the bottom of the screen for a second before he saw that Jake sent a smile back.