[. °•.°Mistletoe]

Christmas was close by, in a few weeks in fact. Rich had no family to celebrate the holiday with, neither did Jake since they both had just went into college and this college didn't give Christmas vacation outside of the town. So, the two boys would spend it together since they were roommates this year. Rich was smiling a bright, almost childish, smile as he was hanging up Christmas decorations the two of them both bought with money they put together.

They had two weeks off from anything, no tests, no homework, no nagging teachers, it would be amazing. Rich was excited to get to know Jake, his roommate better. Rich had always had a minor crush on Jake, which was a bit weird since Rich had always thought he would be straight, but right now, he was as straight then a cooked noodles dipped in rainbow colored chocolate with sprinkles on it. He glanced a mistletoe, then seen two. The two boys had only two doors since Jake's room was combined with the living space and the bathroom. They never had a kitchen since there is food given to them by the college, even on Christmas break.

Rich smirked to himself and hung them on both door ways. He quickly went back to the regular decorations. The small boy saw Jake walk inside the house. Rich then heard the sickeningly sweet voice that Jake would only use with Rich. Which, Rich didn't understand why.. "Hey buddy, I got some cookies from the store with some pizza" Rich saw Jake sit down on the ground where himself was already sitting with a few decorations. "Thank you" He smiled and took a few pizza slices and put them on a paper plate. Jake looked at the decorations. "Woah, it looks great, Rich" He smiled at the decoration. The other boy smiled as he continued to eat the pizza slices. The freckled face looked at Jake, "Thank you.. I need you to do the more taller decor though." Jake smiled ad he heard Rich. He chuckled, "Because you are a short bean?" Rich turned red and glared at Jake. The taller male just chuckled again.

Jake soon got up and did the taller decor. He was directed by Rich to put the stuff neatly on instead of what he was going to do which was to just throw it on there and act like it was just decor it was but not to Rich. Rich loved decorating down to his core, it was almost apart of him.

After a long while of the eating and decorating. Rich had forgotten completely about the mistletoe. He had finished all of the decor with Jake's help. Christmas lights and tensile, there was a lot of that. The most best part to Rich was the Christmas tree. It was decorated nicely and he just loved it. "Wanna try some spiked eggnog, I got to cartons so it will be nice." Jake said grabbing eggnog from the bag he had.

Rich smiled a lot more, being happy he had such a great roommate to spend the holidays with. He chuckled, "Sure" The tiny boy said as he walked with Jake. Jake's head hit against something, which was odd. "The fuc-" Jake's words stopped as he stares up at the object that hit his head in the doorway. Rich, who was beside him also carefully looked up. The mistletoe was a bit crooked from Jake's disruption but it was there, in the middle of the two boys. Rich's face turned red, "Rules are.. rules?" He said in a soft, almost squeaky voice. Jake looked at Rich, his face was dusting pink along with his ears. "E-Ehm, are you sure?" He asked but, Rich was more then sure. "Y..Yeah"

Jake was prepared for a short, quick, and awkward kiss. But no, this was the opposite. Jake leaned in, kissing Rich but Rich pulled into the kiss closer. Emotion was filled within the mouths of the two boys. Rich's arms wrapped around Jake's neck carefully, deepening the already deep kiss. Their body heat combining made the kiss more amazing for Rich and Jake. Jake made one last graze with his tongue against Rich's lips. Both finally pulled away from one another.

Jake smiled and placed his forehead against Rich's. "Early Christmas present?"