Field Trip [SMUT]

The school was going on a trip to a museum, and they will other places for three days. Jake was actually kind of excited for the trip. Rich and Jake were roomed together since they both asked if they could be. Though they both were technically in different rooms, they were in the same hotel room, just a wall was separating them. It was a great day on the first day. Jake was woken up early by their supervisor for the day. He saw Rich already awake and getting ready in the bathroom. Rich smiled at him then went back to brushing his hair, Their consular called, telling them they had 15 minutes to get ready. Jake groaned and brushed his hair gently. He then moved to brush teeth. he then grabbed his drawstring bag and then put his water bottle, his snacks inside of the bag. He stood up and put the bag onto his back. Rich smiled and put on his boots. He looked at Jake, who was putting on his shoes as well. He groaned slightly and told him to hurry up.

Jake, Rich, and a few other kids started to walk with the consular. Today they were going to the museum. He and Rich were taking pictures as they walked. Jake stopped for a second, looking at a tree and took a quick picture of it. Rich chuckled at him and told him to keep up. The taller boy huffed and walked at the same pace with Rich. They soon entered the museum and a wave of cold air hit them, which felt better then the heatwave going on outside. Jake walked to the bones, which the consular was explaining to them. Rich grabbed Jakes's hand so he wouldn't get lost in the sea of people. They explored many other exhibits before heading back to the hotel. Jake crashed into his room and stretched. He undressed carefully as he changed into his pajamas. He yawned softly, getting ready to sleep.

Jake heard ruffling on the other side of the wall. They must be thin then. He sighed before he started to hear small gasps. At first, he just listened, then he walked to the wall and put his ear up to it. Jake could now hear moaning on the other side of the wall. The boy blushed harshly but was frozen in his place. He heard a few more wet noises than before. He assumed Rich was jerking off. He heard the moans get a bit louder. Jake looked down a bit, after feeling himself get hard. What the fuck? He continued to listen to the small whimpers and moans, that sounded like they were covered by something. A pillow, maybe? He wanted to know what was covering the sounds for some reason. He then heard Rich's voice say, "Deeperr" Wait, was he doing something like anal? He must be fingering himself then. Does that mean Rich was gay? Jake covered his mouth after he started to hear himself breathe heavily.

After about 10 minutes the moans had quieted down into nothing. Jake laid back down, trying to sleep. Though, the moans were echoing in his head like whispers in his mind. He wanted to jerk off, but he remembered the thin walls and forced himself to go to sleep. The next morning, Jake was wakened up by the consular again. He groaned and sat himself up. He went to the bathroom and saw Rich, forcing the memories of the night before into his brain. He gulped and breathed in. Rich saw Jake enter the bathroom, he looked sick. He brushed his teeth and then his hair like normal before asking Jake if he was alright.

Jake gulped and nodded swiftly. "Yeah, just a hard time sleeping in that damn bed," He grumbled. Rich thought for a moment, "my bed is pretty comfortable. you can sleep in my room and then I can sleep in yours." Jake turned red, Rich had came in that bed! maybe. NO! He chuckled, "Nah" The taller boy left the bathroom in a hurry to put on his shoes. Rich followed about a minute after and walked out. The consular explained they would be going to the beach that day, so they went back and grabbed their swimsuits.

Nothing exciting really happened. Jake and Rich had swimming competitions and then ate a whole bunch of snacks. Jake had forgotten how exhausting swimming was. He walked up to their room with Rich and walked into his room, flopping on the bed. Jake smirked a bit, since Rich masturbating, he will too. Jake didn't know for sure if Rich was listening, but he made sure him undoing his belt and flopping it on the ground was loud enough for Rich to hear. He then placed his hand on his dick and started to move it. He let out loud enough grunts and sometimes gasps. He heard shuffling on the other side. He smirked as he moved his hand quicker.

Jake then heard the tiny moans again, getting him to freeze. That's it. He's gonna see what Rich was doing. He stood and walked into Rich's room after putting on pajama bottoms. He saw Rich's legs spread, his ass in the air with fingers inside it. He forced himself not to grunt. He shut the door, seeing Rich stare at him like a deer in headlights. Jake smirked and licked his lips, "Continue. You cleary are horny since you did this yesterday too" He teased a bit. The freckled boy whimpered and gulped. He was in for it...

[TO BE CONTINUED]