「~Beautiful~」

~Just to say these stories are not in the same storyline.~ 「Warnings」-Angsty Rich-

Rich sat there in the locker room crying it was during his ELA class. What have I done? The freckled boy thought alone.

Rich and Jake had not been talking in a while. He might have been over reacting but Rich felt something off about Jake.

Every time he tries to talk Jake nodes and gets away as soon as possible. That makes me so mad He felt a balanced mix of anger and sadness.

The short boy heard someone come in the locker room. He tried to wipe his tears but they kept coming. "Rich" A voice Rich knows by heart said his own name.

It was Jake. Jake sat down and cradled the small freckled boy in his arms. Rich's tears slow down a bit. "What's wrong?" Jake said as softly and soothing as he could witch wasn't that hard.

Rich not knowing what he was doing he pushed himself into Jake's chest and cried. "W-Whath did I do?" The smaller boy asked. Jake was confused "Um.. What?" Rich shook a bit "You bar-barely talk to me anymore..but I.. Lo-..Your my friend"

Jake smiled and cuddled him "I was trying to talk to you but I was busy doing like three school projects." Rich smiled a bit and pressed their lips together. Jake's face turned a dark red against his perfectly pale mix with tan complexion. Jake kissed back and then pulled away.

"I love you"