• Drugs and Sweet Kisses •

•.  •.. • ° ••. •. ••°. °. •
Rich was in his apartment, his legs slung around a chair as he waited for Jake and Michael to come back from their dealer. Rich loved Jake. But, Jake did have addiction to a few drugs. Which.. Was very bad. It is the main reason why Rich hasn't confessed yet.

Other reasons, were just him not being ballsy enough. Rich would always come up with an excuse not to confess to Jake when Jeremy would question him about it. Rich was just to.. Shy. Even if Jake was so amazing, he just couldn't say anything about it to him. Never.

Rich looked around Michael's home. It was very posh for a drug addict. Hmm.. He had a few chairs in the living room, they were cozy, Rich knows since he is sitting in one. He got up, looking around the living room even more. He looked at the antique bookshelves.

Some of the books actually looked interesting. Most of them looked read and worn. A few were brand new. Rich then looked at the TV on the wall that had a build-in-wall fish tank. He smiled at the fish, he had always wondered how you would feed them.

The boy soon saw a letter on the coffee table. It had Jake's name on it in perfect cursive letters. Rich gulped. He started to have a staring contest with the letter. The letter was winning by a long shot.. It was open so nobody would know he had looked.

Only.. He would know. So it would be okay, for now. Rich's hand's soon gently picked up the letter that had been temping him. He slowly opened it up, careful not to damage the letter. The short boy was almost scared to open and read the letter, he shouldn't be.

He soon gave up on not reading it and scanned through the neat handwriting. Rich hummed, it basically said Jake was inheriting money and home from his mom who passed away. The boy set the letter down. Jake's mother died.. Wow.. Maybe that's why Jake has been more on edge.

Fantastic.. Now Rich felt madly horrible for looking at the letter. How long does it take for people to get drugs anyway? Rich wouldn't know but it sure seems like a long time. The freckled boy groaned loudly, not knowing what to entertain himself with in this stupidly upscale house.

Rich heard a knock on the door. Great! They are finally back, but why wouldn't they just come in? The small boy went to the door and cracked it. He saw a familiar tall figure, it wasn't Jake though. It was Jeremy. "Hey, Jeremy, what'cha here for?" Rich asked gently.

A awkward smiled from Jeremy was sent Rich's way. In a few words, Jeremy was shocked to see Rich here and not Michael. "U-Um, is Michael here?" Jeremy studdered to Rich. Rich collected his voice to talk again, "No, they could be gone awhile, you can stay till then"

Jeremy soon walked in after Rich opened the door for him. Both boys now were boredom waiting for Michael and Jake. "What of they are fucking?" Jeremy randomly said. Rich shrugged, "Probably not, I don't think Michael would last long" They both started to snicker and laugh at the comment.

Rich turned on the TV. He was trying very hard to stop his boredom that was turning into exhaustion. The boy felt himself drifting off into slumber. He could barely tell dreams from reality before he fell asleep. Jeremy blinked, oh god. When are those to going to come back?

Rich woke up, on a bed. Thankfully fully clothed. But, wait-- This was Jake's room and home. Rich gulped before almost jumping at the sight of Jake walking in the room. "Oh, hey, uh.. You passed out so they told me I needed to bring you home, but I'm lazy"

Rich listened to the words. That made sense.. Kinda. "O-Oh, okay" The tinier boy smiled. Though, it was still shocking to wake up in Jake's room. Jake hummed, "You can leave anytime you want, unless you want to stay here" Rich almost said no, but he remembered Jake's mom.

"Well, I would like to stay here" Rich cooed softly as he sat up and got up from the bed. Jake watched a bit, "Really? With me?" He laughed a bit, of was nervousness. "Yes, really, with you" Rich mocked the other boy a bit. The freckled boy stared after.

Rich hugged Jake. He was giving sympathy to the other boy. Jake though, was a bit shocked, his face looked down at Rich. "E-Ehm.. Richy? What are you.. Um..," Rich looked up at Jake, "I.. Just wanted to remind you that.. You are important" The taller boy just flushed.

"Oh, u-um.. Thank you" The tall boy replied, finally wrapping his arms around Rich. The tinier boy pressed his face against Jake's chest, the warmth of Jake was devouring him, so he started to get greedy. Rich purred a bit and swayed with Jake. They started to sway together.

It was a wordless moment. The best kind of moments. Jake, was holding Rich closer. They were getting took caught up in the moment, tripping over their thoughts. Rich looked up at Jake, humming a bit. Jake glanced down at Rich carefully. They both leaned in, kissing eachother. This is one of their biggest but one of the best mistakes.