[SMUT] The -purr-fect Man Ch. 2

⚠️ WARNING SMUT--

Rich was feeling sicker lately. He would lay in bed and sleep. His body felt tired all the time. He just thought he had the flu, so that's what he told Jake. Jake made sure to take care of his neko. They would soon come to find out, this wasn't the flu at all.

Rich woke up one day, still feeling sick, but now.. he felt something else taking over his sickness. Neediness. Lots of it but he didn't know for what. He let out a loud whine as he started to whimper. Jake was quickly alerted as he went to Rich's bedroom. "Rich? You okay?" He went to the neko and laid his hand on his forehead.

"No-- not good. more.. touches" Rich soon came to the conclusion that he needed more touching from Jake. Jake blinked with confusion but started to pet Rich. Anything to help his poor pet. "Moree~" Rich mewled. Jake soon known what this is, Heat. "I'll make it all better, Kitten" He said softly to the other boy.

Jake kissed Rich gently. Rich was shocked at first at the sudden action but soon melted into the kiss from Jake. Rich shivered as he felt Jake's hands go up his sides slowly and smoothly. Jake started to feel himself get turned on. How hasn't he noticed how perfect Rich's body was before this.

Rich started to whine. Jake though, hushed him, "I have you, don't worry, gonna make it all feel better" He whispered softly as he slowly pulled off the clothing of Rich, but stopping at his boxers. "Are you sure about th--" Before Jake could finish the last word. The neko was nodding quickly and excitedly.

Jake soon pulled off Rich's boxer's, seeing his perfect ass and cock that was flushed and hard already. Jake couldn't help but turn red at the perfect sight in front of him. Jake made his lips go to Rich's neck and make a dark mark, almost with a bit of possessness. Then, he stuck his fingers into his own mouth then put one into Rich.

Rich's face was filled with discomfort for a while before he soon felt bliss. "Moree" He mewled at his owner. Jake flushed and put another finger into Rich, spreading him carefully. The sounds of soft moaning and a few quiet noises from Jake were in the room.

Jake soon undressed himself. Rich was staring the whole time, his eyes wide with lust. Jake sighed, there's no lube.. he would need to go in dry. Jake slowly, very, very slowly pushed in as gently as he could. Loud whines left Rich's mouth.

--

cliff hanger? lol >:3

I'm kinda evil