■It's Just Going Round■ /teaser ;)/

~Warning: Mentions, Suicide, Self-Harm, Underaged drinking~

   'Oh, did you hear' one of the repeating words Jake is told on a day to day basis. Today, it was also followed up with 'The New kid is' Then it gets lost with words. There could be 50 pages of words to describe this kid from just the rumors. You could say he's cute or that he's just another pain in the ass. It was just odd how the rumors spread like wild fire. Jake somehow just gave up on understanding who this guy was. Jake finally realizes he should be getting his stuff from a few people walking past him as if in a hurry. Jake walked to his locker and opened it, he grabbed only a pencil because he never brings any school stuff to class to keep up this popular act. He then leaned against the locker beside his which he knew was nobody's and started playing on his phone. Jake watched the screen light up and he smiled as his last game point on Color Switch loaded up, which he paused before heading to school.

Jake started playing the game before the ball fell down from Jake being distracted from a clearing of someone's throat. Jake looked up then down at a small freckled boy. "Hey, sorry, but I'm new and that's my locker" The boy said smoothly, Jake nodded after saying a quick "No problem" and then got off of the locker rooms then shut his own that he now just realised was open. "Heh, so you are the new kid everyone's blabbing about?" Jake chuckled and smiled at the latter, who was unlocking his locker. "I guess, nobody really is talking to me though. The rumors must be going crazy, right?" Jake was surprised at him knowing so well what exactly he was annoyed about then started thinking common sense. He's been to other schools, He knows about rumors. Jake thought before responding "Yeah" He said in a slightly annoyed tone. "Most never even described you right" Jake said before the kid cocked a brow. "Am I hot as you suspected?" He joked as he pulled out some books. Jake rolled his eyes but thought Nope, hotter then I thought Jake was torn from his thoughts by the bell. He waved to the kid, the kid waved an goodbye back before Jake headed to class.

Jake sighed as he tapped his pencil. His teacher was talking about history. The Boston Massacre.