Strawberry Wine rimmed with Bad Decisions

Too much chatter was going on around Jake. This was one of the busiest clubs in the whole state because of their odd drink flavors and how they rim the glasses always with a nice layer of sugar to help the booze go down. He kept wishing he went to the less popular bars, but this one had his favorite drink. So, he kept drinking the artificially flavored toxin. It burned the back of his throat and made his tongue dance, trying to get out the awful chemical. Jake wasn't worried about all of this anymore. He groaned as he kept trying to drink in peace, through the various people trying to hit on him. There was too much going on at this bar, he wanted to leave but he was already getting drunk by the 6 drinks he had. He has never been one to get drunk, but today was a day that he wanted to get so drunk that he couldn't even think.

To make everything make sense. That day was like any other day. He went to the same job at the same desk. With the same annoying boss. Jake was heading home to his apartment after work, where his live-in girlfriend would be. He couldn't wait to cuddle her and take her on a date today so he was heading away from work early. He had told his boss he was feeling under the weather. He unlocked his apartment. He didn't see her anywhere in the kitchen but she was probably in the bedroom. He opened the bedroom door, to see her being pounded by a random guy. Jake screamed at them both to get out. How could she do this?! Was this his fault? And now, he went to the bar to drown his sorrow.

Jake sighed softly as he stared at his now empty drink. He groaned softly before ordering another. He started to drink this one down as well, the same burning sensation filled his mouth but soon numbed. Someone put their hand on his shoulder, making him stop his sorrow fest, Jake glanced up and saw a familiar face, Rich. Rich was an odd sort, always going to gay bars and strip clubs, makes you wonder why he's at a mostly straight bar."Hey, Richy" Jake had chimed, it was nice to see a kind face. They've been friends for a while. "Jake, what are you doing here drinking alone? Where's Chloe?" Jake just grunted at him. Rich seemingly got the hint by the expression on his face. Jake felt him sat down beside him, he also watched Rich steal a sip of his drink. "Hey," Jake said, "Mean"

Rich stared into Jake's eyes, Jake staring back. Their lips crashed against each other. Rich took Jake's hand and led him to the bathrooms, kissing Jake's neck. Jake grunted, he pushed Rich against the wall and clashed their lips, dominating the smaller boy with the kiss. Rich gripped Jake's shoulders, panting softly. The taller boy unbuckled Rich's belt in a hurry then slipped his hand inside Rich's pants. He smirked as he rubbed through Rich's boxers, but these felt thinner. The high of the toxic drink made everything else after that a blur to Jake.

He woke up beside Rich, who had one of Jake's shirt on and panties? Rich was fast asleep, cuddling Jake's arm. Jake blinked softly and dressed and sighed. He didn't like the fact that he would go, but Jake needed too, He had 5 missed calls from his girlfriend. "Goodbye," He kissed Rich's head, just hoping Rich forgot last night. Jake walked to his apartment, where his... The girlfriend was standing there. They got back together like he didn't see her getting fucked. Nothing would be the same, The way Jake felt for Rich, and trying to figure out if Rich remembered. Everything felt different now for Jake.

A couple of months later, Rich's birthday party was coming up. Jake decided to dress up nice and get on a suit. He told Chole that he was going to a business meeting and hell be back either today if things go well, or tomorrow. He hummed and walked to the party, knocking on Rich's door with a present in his hand. Rich opened the door slowly and gasped. "You came!" Rich hugged him, he was in a dress. Jake flushed softly as he watched Rich gently as he walked in. Jake set his gift down were the other ones were and smiled. "You look great, Rich" Rich only smiled, "I know" He walked off. Jake sat down, he glanced at the wine bottles. Strawberry wine,... The same one he was drinking when they... Did Rich remember? Jake grabbed a glass, it was rimmed with sugar. He drank some. Jake felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. "Don't drink too much of that" That voice was Rich's. "Oh?" Jake said back, "You remember, don't you?" Rich smiled. "Mhm"