Katerina Petrova

(Elena POV)

I arrived at the Salvatore House as soon as I could after receiving Stefan's message. I knocked on the door only for Damon to open it, "Hello, Elena."

I sighed walking past him, inside, "Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important."

Damon ushered me into the living room, "Right this way. Stefan will be down shortly, he just went to go check on our still unconscious house guest."

I turned to look at him, "Silva's still healing?"

Stefan came into the room, "Yep, but it looks like she's almost perfectly healed. She's just sleeping the rest of it off." 

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "Okay, then why did you want me over?" I looked behind him to see Rose enter the room, "You." 

They led me into the living room and Rose began explaining, "Okay, you have to understand, I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. it's the problem with all this vampire crap, but Klaus, I know he's real."

"Who is he?" I asked

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend," Damon answered.

Stefan answered, "From the first generation or vampires."

"Like Elijah?"

Rose answered sternly, "No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal."

Stefan came to sit next to me, "Klaus is known to be the oldest."

I held up my hands to stop the discussion, "Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"

"Yes." "No."

Damon shook his head at his brother and she-vamp, "What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..."

"Which it is," Rose interrupted.

Damon looked at her in annoyance, "And you're not saying it so I don't kill you."

"Which I'm not," the older vamp answered.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe."

As if Stefan could feel my discomfort, he pointed out, "Look, Elijah's dead right? So no one else even knows that you exist."

"Not that you know of." Rose pointed upstairs, "How do you know Katherine's little bitch hasn't contacted anyone and told them about you're sweet little doppelgänger? Silva is just as cunning as her mother, and even more deadly."

Suddenly a voice came into the room, "I'm relieved that you think so highly of me Rose, but in my defense, I haven't told anyone about Elena." I looked at Silva, who looked paler than usual as she collapsed in a chair not removing her eyes from Rose until she addressed me, "However, Elena, Klaus does exist. My mother taught me that he's real and he doesn't give up. If Klaus wants something, he gets it."

Damon began to glare at the girl, "And you're sure you can trust your mother? How does she know Klaus exists?"

Silva glared right back at him, "Whom do you think Katherine has been running and hiding from for the past five hundred years? Of course you'd have to talk to her to get the full story." Silva got up, "I'm gonna have breakfast at the Grill, don't bother me unless it's an emergency."

I got up to follow her and Stefan asked, "Where are you going?"

"School. I'm late," I answered, but really I was going to take Silva's advice and talk to Katherine. I rushed out and started my car only slowing down to Silva's walking pace on the sidewalk, "Hey, would you be willing to come with me to talk to your mom? I need to get the full story from her."