Chapter 4

|Tray|
|That night|
I was sitting in the family room with the rest of the gang playing 2k18 with Gilly. "Lets go to Main Event." Carmen said turning off the tv. "Yooo Carmen what are you doing ?!" Chris yelled frustrated. "What you got going on Carmen I was just finna win." I said looking at her confused. "Bruh quit lying you suck." Chris said smacking his teeth. "Nigga you going out sad right now everybody know I'm the goat." As me and the boys start arguing about who's the best at basketball we were cut off by the girls yelling. "Shut the hell up !" Nique yelled. "Everybody go get dressed and meet downstairs so we can go to main event." Airi said taking Dan into her room. I went to me and Chris room to get dressed. I just put on a thrasher shirt and jeans with my yeezys it was simple but I still looked fly. After I put my chains on I went downstairs to wait on everybody else.
|Airi|
After what felt like 10 hours we were all downstairs and ready to go. Me and Dan rode with Tray and Gilly. I strapped Dan into his car seat and saw Gilly about to sit in the front seat. "Oh no Gilly what is you doing ?" I asked grabbing his arm. "Yo let me sit in the front seat for once." He said still trying to sit down. "Can y'all come on and get in the car." Tray demanded. "Fine I'll let you sit here but on the way back I'm sitting in the front." I informed him letting go of his arm and sitting next to Dan. "Okay that's a deal." He agreed getting in the car.
|Main Event|
|Carmen|
We arrived at main event after 30 minutes of driving. We went to the bowling part and picked our teams. The teams were me, Corey, and Airi vs. Tray, Gilly, Nique, and King. It was uneven but it was okay cause my team was gonna win. Up first was Corey and Gilly. They both went up to pick their ball. "Baby put down the zebra cake and bowl please." I demanded snatching the zebra cake from him. I swear this boy eat like he the one pregnant. "Okay okay I'm ready." He said walking to his lane. They rolled their balls down the lane at the same time both getting strike. "Ayeee." Gilly said as he start doing that weird dance he does with his shoulders. "Good job baby." I said kissing Corey and giving him back his zebra cake. "Okay enough of that lovebirds it's me and Airi turn." Tray said moving me and Corey out the way.
|Airi|
I walked to the front and grabbed a ball ready to bowl. You know how you get that feeling when someone is staring at you ? Well I got that feeling, I looked over to see Tray staring into my soul. "Dang can she have her face and soul back." King said laughing which caused me to blush. Tray ignored him still staring at me smiling. I smiled back throwing my ball down the lane not even paying attention. The thing went off indicating I got a gutter ball but I didn't care Tray was fine. It was like I was hypnotized. He rolled his ball getting a strike. He started dancing and laughing making me snap out of it. "You distracted me." I said pouting. "It's okay I know I'm cute and everything." He said wrapping his arm around me. "Baby mama you gotta focus." Carmen said taking me away from Tray. After we finished bowling and eating I was sitting with the girls talking to them while Dan was over with the boys. "You know you gotta spill the tea right ?" Nique asked looking at me. I laughed and asked her what tea she was talking about. "Girl don't play what's going on with you and Tray. You been blushing all night." Nique said. It was true Tray had me blushing the whole entire night. "Look you blushing again just thinking about it." Carmen said pinching my cheeks. I couldn't do anything but laugh cause she was right. "Okay fine we like each other  but we decided to take it slow. I can't be out here looking silly." Just as Nique was about to respond Tray came running over to us. "Airiiii." He said standing over me. "Come play some games with me ?" He asked holding out his hand for me to take. I smiled putting my hand into his. "Dang just forget about us." Nique said hugging Carmen. "Y'all know I love y'all." I said laughing.

I know it's boring I just decided to update a little. Btw this is not exactly how Tray and Airi relationship is in real life, it's just a story so don't start bugging out on me.