Chapter 37

|Gilly|
My bro is finally outta the hospital and now I can stop worrying. Whatever is going on between him and Airi is between them. I was currently laying in my bed with Cierra. I know y'all probably wondering what's going on between us. Well we went on a few dates & we vibe good as hell but we're not official. I guess you could say we're kinda like bestfriends/friends with benefits. I don't know it's complicated. We're committed to each other but we're not together basically we're working on it but taking it slow, very slow. "What's wrong Pooh ?" She asked laying on me. "Cierra I told you about calling me that gay ass nickname." I said. "And you know I don't care. Now answer the question." She said taking pictures of us. "How I'm supposed to answer the question when you got yo camera all in my face." I said laughing. "I'm sorry your just so cute but I'm listening now." She said putting down her phone. "I was just thinking about us. You know how I feel about you and you know I want you but you playing it's like you scared or something." I explained. "I told you I wanna take it slow after what I went through with Jordan I just wanna make sure this is the right choice. I can't afford to get my heartbroken again." She said. I rolled my eyes as I began to get annoyed. "You keep comparing me to that lame ass nigga how many times do I gotta tell you I'm a grown ass man not no little boy like him. That playing shit is beneath me. Having hoes and playing females is what I did in school, I'm a grown man now I don't need to play games." I said moving her off my chest as I sat up. "I know your not like Jordan. You give me goosebumps something Jordan never did. You're one of a kind Pooh. You know I love everything about you. When you hold me I feel safe something I never felt with Jordan. So of course you're not like him. I just wanna take it slow and not rush into things I want this to last." She said sitting behind me as she kissed my neck. "It's gonna last Cierra I promise that. You're not going anywhere and neither am I. No matter how many arguments and fights we get into." I replied. I'm feeling Cierra so I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make her mines officially and if that means I gotta wait then that's what I'm going to do.

Gilly needa give his brother Tray Tray some pointers on how to treat his woman obviously 😂