Chapter 26

|Tray|
I read the text Airi sent me and it felt like my heart just dropped. She really just broke up with me & for good this time. I don't even know what to say back to this so I decided not to respond. Everything she said was somewhat true, I love Airi and she knows that I always put in effort and met her half way. I'm definitely getting on a flight to Houston tonight fuck a tomorrow. I hopped out of bed packing my bags. As I ran around my room like a chicken with my head cut off I got a Facetime from Gilly for the 50 thousandth time. "What Christopher ?" I answered annoyed. "Aye don't be answering the phone like that. You needa get back to Houston and fast my nigga." He said. "I'm packing my stuff right now Airi just text me basically breaking up with me so I'll be there tonight. Where is she ?" I asked. "In her room she's been sleep since we got back. I heard her crying when I walked pass her door." He replied. "Pick me up from the airport I'll text you when I land." I said. "Bet." He said before hanging up. I'm the reason my babygirl is crying once again. I know it's gonna be hard to get her back this time. I can say I'm sorry a thousand times and it's still not gonna make her feel any better or get my baby back. I really fucked up this time, maybe she's right. Maybe we need to stick to being friends and cordial for our baby. It could be months maybe even years before Airi wants me back. Just thinking about her with a different man makes me wanna go crazy. I finished packing my bags and telling my family bye. I hopped in my Uber headed to the airport on a mission. Once I got to the airport I got a ticket for the next flight to Houston that was leaving in an hour. I still have to go through all this airport shit, I pray I don't miss this flight. After going through the checkpoints I just barely made it to my gate while they were boarding.
|Gilly|
"Where's my baby Dan ?" Airi asked stretching as she walked into the family room. Her eyes were puffy as hell and bloodshot red. "Him and Nique fell asleep in his room." King said editing on his laptop. "I talked to Tray..he's on his way back to Houston." I said unsure of how she was gonna react. "Good for him. Honestly he's nothing to me and I'm done giving a fuck." She said shrugging. "But y'all have a baby on the way. Don't you think y'all should at least try to work it out ?" King asked. "Just because we have a baby on the way doesn't mean anything. We live together we can be cordial and co-parent. It's not like I hate him or anything, we can still collab and all that I just rather not be with him at least not right now." She explained. I nodded understanding where she was coming from as her and King talked I came across a video on Instagram that I was tagged in hella times. I clicked the video and Cierra appeared on my screen. I turned the volume up smiling hard. "Smash or pass Chris aka Gilly from Chris and Tray. I'm smashing duh that man is fine. Y'all tell him my dms are open & I'm hot and ready like a little caesars pizza okaaay." She said smiling. "Y'all cute." Airi said smirking. "Should I slide in her dms ?" I asked. "Might as well. She not gonna stop until she gets what she wants." She said shrugging. I took it upon myself to comment under the video before I slid in her dm. "Hot and ready like a little caesars pizza huh ? 😂" I pressed send praying she responds tonight. After about 10 minutes she responded.
Cierranicoleee_: Gillyyy I didn't think you would see that video lol. My supporters lit.
Chrismfngilly: My tags was going crazy. Why you didn't tell me in Atlanta we could've made something happen 😏
Cierranicoleee_: I mean you single, I'm single. You in Houston, I'm in Houston let's link tomorrow.
Chrismfngilly: Pull up tomorrow
Cierranicoleee_: Will do
Im excited as hell right now not even gonna lie. I got a text from Tray telling me he just landed. I should leave his ass at the airport since he like to go ghost on people. "I'll be back I'm going to get Tray from the airport." I said walking downstairs. I heard Airi mumble something as I walked out the door probably something smart.
|Airi|
I went to check on Dan in his room, as I walked in I seen him and Nique all cuddled up it was so cute. "Dan stole my girl." King said walking past the room. I laughed as I headed back into my room. I know when Tray gets here he's gonna try to plead his case and say how sorry he is but it's not gonna work this time. I literally can't with him right now. I have a doctors appointment for the baby and I don't even want him there but it's his child too so I guess he can go. I laid in my bed ready to FaceTime Cierra, before I could call she beat me to it. "I was just about to call you. Why you look so happy ?" I said answering. "Tell me why Gilly just slid in my dms and wants me to link with him tomorrow." She said jumping up and down like a school girl. "I heard. Hot and ready like a little caesars pizza." I said laughing. "Girl Gilly can ram it in my cat any day, any hour, any week, and any month." She said twerking. "That's just foul." I said laughing. "Enough about me. How you holding up ?" She asked. "I'm sad, hurt, embarrassed and all that but I'm doing fine. Gilly just went to get him from the airport." I said sighing. "Don't kill the fucker just yet. If you not ready to talk to him yet don't. Just don't stress the baby out." She replied. "Girl I gotta go the fucker just walked in." I said looking at Tray as he stood at the door with flowers, chocolate, and a bear. "Alright. Love youuuu." She sang. "Love you too." I said before hanging up. "You probably don't even wanna talk to me right now & I know you tired of hearing me say sorry so I'm not even gonna do that. I just want you to know that I love you and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get you back." He said handing me the items. Of course I took them I'm not that rude. I laid the flowers and bear down opening the candy, at least he good for something. "Yea that was nice and all but you can take your pillow and that dumbass PlayStation of yours and go right back into Gilly room cause you won't be sleeping in here." I said throwing his pillow at him. He sighed walking out. "Oh yea I have a doctors appointment at 11 tomorrow I guess you can go." I said shutting the door behind him. I'm not about to make this easy for him this time.

Due to the disrespect and betrayal of Carmen and Corey they will not be brought back into the story because I literally don't like them. So mush mouth and his chihuahua are canceled and has received the boot 🙅🏽‍♀️