Chapter 41

|Gilly|
"Pooh pleaseeee please please please I'm begging you." Cierra said pulling my arm like a little kid. She was trying to convince me to move out and get our own place so we can take our relationship to the next level. Yea I'm happy we made it official but I've gotten so use to living with my gang that's I've became attached and leaving is a hard decision. "I don't know Cierra this a tough decision." I said running my fingers through my curls. "Baby please. We can even find a house close if you want to. I just think we should get our own place and work on us Pooh. Plus we'll have more privacy." She said smirking as she sat on my lap. I thought about it for a minute until I finally agreed. "Fine we can find us our own place." I said. "Yes !" She said jumping off my lap as she began to dance. I laughed at how silly she was. I stared at her for a little as she continued to dance. She was so cute it was ridiculous. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled my phone out my pocket reading the name flash across the screen. "Camilla" I rolled my eyes putting my phone back into my pocket. Me and her chilled a few times that was it, of course I was tempted to do something with her but I didn't cause Cierra is all I need. She recently been blowing my phone up but I don't got time for her none of her dumb shot tryna break me and Cierra up. I pulled her on my lip kissing her lips repeatedly. "I love you." I said kissing her again. "I love you too Pooh."

That's Camilla |Airi|"Call her over here Tray I want her to take a pregnancy test because at this point I'm starting not to believe her

That's Camilla
|Airi|
"Call her over here Tray I want her to take a pregnancy test because at this point I'm starting not to believe her. Yes she's getting chubby but her stomach isn't growing, she hasn't went to any doctors appointment so call her." I said breastfeeding Layla. He pulled out his phone calling Micah over here. Something about her whole "pregnancy" just didn't seem right to me. "She'll be here in a little." He said sitting next to me. I reached over into my nightstand pulling out a pregnancy test. Now we wait. After about 30 minutes she was finally here. "Ew what the fuck she doing here." Cierra said frowning. "Girl shut yo ass up and go somewhere." Micah said rolling her eyes. Before she could respond. "Take this." I said handing her the pregnancy test. She laughed handing it back to me. "What's so funny ? Go take the test if you really pregnant." Tray said annoyed. "I don't have to prove myself to y'all." She said crossing her arms. "You gotta price yo self to me if you going around saying it's my baby." Tray said giving the test to her. She threw the box across the room becoming frustrated. "Fine ! I'm not pregnant okay. Are you happy now ? I'm just getting fucking fat I'm not pregnant never was." She admitted. "I knew it. I knew I couldn't believe yo lying ass." Tray said shaking his head. "Oh bitch I'm bouta whoop yo ass. Let's go outside." I said opening the door. "Right behind you." Cierra and Nique said coming downstairs. "I'm not scared of y'all." Micah said mugging us. "Shut up hoe." Nique said popping her in her mouth. "Yo everybody chill." King said coming out the kitchen. "I'm sick of looking at you." I said mushing her head. "You really wanna fight over dick ?" She asked laughing. "Enough of the small talk." Cierra said grabbing her hair as she drug her out the house. "Come on Airi get you some hits in." She said still holding her hair. "Get off me !" Micah yelled as me and Nique both beat her ass. "Okay okay enough." Tray said pulling me off her as King pulled Nique. "Beat her ass bae ! Yeaaa whoop her ass !" Gilly yelled hyping Cierra up as her and Micah started to fight. "Bro stop you not helping." Tray said going to break it up. "Don't touch her I got it." Gilly said pulling him back. "Gilly she finna kill that girl." I said as I saw blood dripping from Micah. "Alright come on bae." Gilly said pulling her off. I know Cierra and when she fights she not stopping till she sees blood. She's real life crazy. "Home wrecker." She said kicking her in the face and slamming the door shut. "She's not pregnant." Tray said smiling as he hugged me. As much as I didn't want to I hugged him back. He still lied to me but I'm just happy he didn't actually get her pregnant. "You still lied to me but I guess we can work past that." I said kissing him.

" I said kissing him

That's Micah