Chapter 5

|Next Day|
|Tray|
I woke up around 10 and took a shower and brushed my teeth. After I finished doing all my hygiene stuff I walked out my room and saw Dan sitting in the family room playing with his toys. "Wassup Dan Dan." I said walking down then stairs. "Hi." He said following me. I heard him struggling a little bit to get down the stairs I turned around to see him moving real slow. I chuckled to myself and picked him up. "I'm gonna fix me some cereal, you want some ?" I asked him walking into the pantry with him in my arms. He looked around for a minute and pointed to the fruity pebbles. "Ah good choice my friend." I said nodding as I grabbed the cereal. I sat him in a chair as I fixed our cereal. After I was done I gave Dan his cereal and sat next to him. "You know Dan you real quiet, most kids your age are very hyper." I said looking at him laughing. He just looked at me and kept eating. I laughed a little and pulled out my phone to get on snapchat. "You a grown man ain't that right Dan ? Say I'm a grown man." I said smiling at the camera. "I'm a grown man." He said in his little baby voice.
|Airi|
As I was in the shower I sat Dan in the family room to play with his toys. After I finished getting dressed I walked into the family room to see he wasn't in there anymore. Just as I was about to panic I heard voices downstairs. I walked down a few stairs but stopped to listen to the conversation. "I'm a grown man." I heard a baby voice say and knew it was Daniel as I was headed down the rest of the steps I heard a laugh and knew it was Tray. I came down the stairs and saw them eating cereal together. I smiled at the sight before finally saying something. "Goodmorning Tray Tray." "Airiiii goodmorning." He stopped and looked at me up and down. "What ?" I asked confused. "You look like a chocolate goddess." He said smiling. He was such a sweetheart all the time. "Aww thank you." I was blushing so hard like always. I helped Dan out his chair after he finished eating. "Go play baby and stay where mommy can see you." I said opening the back doors. I walked over to open the blinds so I could keep an eye on Dan as I washed our clothes. "So what you doing today Airi." Tray asked me. "Nothing really just gonna wash clothes and edit videos, what about you ?" "Me and Gilly going to the mall to get some stuff for our trip home." He answered putting dishes in the dishwasher. "Oh I forgot y'all was going back to Atlanta, when y'all flight ?" I asked kind of sad. I hated being apart from Tray for just a few hours now I'm gonna be apart from him the whole weekend. "Not until later on tonight." He said sitting on the counter.
|That night|
|Tray|
It was time for me and Gilly to head out to the airport for our trip. Originally we were supposed to go to Atlanta but instead Gilly wanted to take a trip to Miami so I agreed, I mean who wouldn't ? It's Miami. I'm from Atlanta I could see it anytime. I didn't tell Airi I was going to Miami instead we didn't tell anybody in the house. I really didn't want to tell Airi because I knew how she was she would start overthinking it. "Tray hurry up before we miss our flight bruh !" Chris yelled up the stairs. I ignored him as I was saying my goodbyes to Airi. She had me in the tightest hug ever, "I'm only gonna be gone a few days Airi." I said laughing. "So what just hug me back." I hugged her back and kissed her head. "Yo Tray hurry up my nigga you act like you going to the army. Airi let my nigga go before we miss our flight." Chris said. "Shut up gilly." She said letting me go. "Well have fun Tray Tray." "I'll text you when we land." I said going downstairs. "Bout time." Gilly said going to the car. The whole plane ride I couldn't help but to think about how I didn't tell Airi the whole truth. I can tell her when I get home. I mean what could go wrong ? "Bro snap out of it. She won't care that you went to Miami instead." Gilly said taking out his headphones. "But what if does care. I didn't tell the truth. She gonna be more then mad." I knew I was wrong and I knew I messed up by not telling Airi.